CHAPTER 27

Requested by: TaeJin_istruelove94

*******
YOONGI POV

Finally we did it. Having sex is amazing, specially with your own mate. I never thought that i will find my alpha here. In this dìfferent pack.

My Irene noona, was gone to our pack for almost 8 years. She didnt see my father alive that die two years ago. She is the only family i got. Thats why i started this search. Im glad that our alpha in the pack let me go after her.

Ive been searching for her for almost 2 years. But i cant find her, theres no clue for where she is. Ive been to almost 30 packs. Some of them are kind but some of them were crule. Like the one that i last visit. They almost kill me with those punches and left me outside their territory. Im just thinking about my noona. I want to find her. I try to walk to the another pack. I almost crawl to the ground. I got to the gate of the new pack. I was happy. But i eventually fainted, i thought thats the last of me. But i woke up. I found my self in a neat and white room. I was greated by a beautiful man. He smell like an alpha, but he was delicate like an omega like me.

"Hi, how are you" he said.

"Im fine, thank you for saving me" i said.

"Its nothing, may i ask why your on my Hyungs pack gate? And why you have those wounds and bruises?" He ask.

"I was kick out from a pack house"

"Your pack kick you out?" He was shock as he ask.

I shake my head "no, thats not my pack. I was just looking for someone"

"Who?"

"My cousin. Her name is Kwan Irene. Do you know her?" I ask so desperately.

He thing for a minute then he said "sorry, but she doesnt belong to our pack. " i sigh in defeat. I look to the floor

"But, I can ask my hyung. If your cousin pass his territory" he said. I look at him with hope.

"Really! thank you." I almost cry.

"Your welcome. You just need to rest first. And after that we will accompany you to my hyung pack" he said. I eagerly nod.

"Thank you so much".

Days had pass and I'm completely  heal. And it's time  to meet the new alpha.
I didn't know that the alpha of the pack. will become my alpha my Mate.

I'm so lucky to have him. I feel whole.  But I won't stop finding my Noona.

*******

A

rrrrgghhhh! Yiren shouted as she held the broken chain in her hands. Her eyes begun to bleed a black ink type.

Who let that dog loose, she said fool of anger. She levitated into the air. (This is the first time i will describe the setting on where Yiren take abyss)

This place is the inner self of Yiren. She created this lonely, dark and nostalgic scenery from what she had felt during his dying hours. She cant forget what happen that day. The air in this so call world of yiren is a vast of cold air. Cold like her heart right now.  Its so dark like coal. She didnt notice she is becoming a monster, a monster who is numb and only one to kill. But she doesnt know why she felt so calm and so warm, she was to focus on him. She almost forgot that she has a dog captive.  But If only she knew who is jungkook was.

She is rush towards the dark woods, her feet is above the ground, shes floating in the mid air. She stop and  She started to sniff the air, she wanted to find that black wolf. She doesnt want that filthy dog to ruin her plan.

Where are you filthy mutt, i swear i will find you, and when i do. I will kill you abyss. She shouted to her head. She keep searching for the loose dog. That will be the cure for seokjin misery.

*******
TO BE CONTINUE

hello angels...im Really grateful  to all of you angels...thank you for 7k reads...i Really can't believe  this it's just 4 months  since I publish this book.

Thank you for all the love and support