CHAPTER 34

This is chapter 35 before.
I will just do the right sequence of the story...

Hope you like it

Note: this happened before jungkook went to Japan.

Enjoy angel's.

*******

"Help me, Taehyung I'm in pain" Seokjin cry for taehyung.

Taehyung came running towards a small house. He was frozen as he saw Seokjin sitting on the floor holding his bleeding tummy. Taehyung rush to where his mate is.

"What happened? Tell me" he said as he help seokjin to get up.

"My baby, they took away my baby" seokjin almost whisper. His lips is getting pale. Because he's loosing lots of blood.

"Baby?"Taehyung ask.

"Yes, alpha I have a baby. Please help my baby" seokjin plead

Taehyung just brush his bad though s about the baby. He focus on helping seokjin. He try to lift Jin's up but he was too heavy. He look at seokjin and he was stun. Instead of seokjin he found his noona, wearing his evil smile. Taehyung throw her away, but she begun to float.

"How are you, my dearest brother? Did you think you can excape me? Your wrong about that. I'm always be with you. Blood is thicker of water right.?"

"You cannot use me anymore" Taehyung shouted.

"Yeah! I know. But I can use anyone right?" Taehyung widen his eyes when Jungkook came out of no where.

"What is he doing here?" Shouted Taehyung.

Yiren fly towards jungkook, who looks mature now, longer hair. He also have a beard. He's not talking

"Taehyung, I would like you to meet my other half, Jeon Jungkook" yiren started to kiss jungkook and he kiss back.

This is imposible, how come they can kiss each other? Taehyung Thought.

Then they broke the kiss. Yiren look at Taehyung.

"I know what your thinking, how can I kiss my mate? Taehyung this is all just a dream. A warning for you my dear brother. The scene that you saw earlier will happen. I will kill your mate. And cut the ties on you two. You will be free to find another mate"

"Shut up noona, I only one seokjin. I only want him. I will stop you no matter what" shouted Taehyung.

"Really? Your just imagining things little brother. To tell you the truth. We're going to Seokjin and his MATE" yiren emphasize the word Mate. To mock his brother.

"And it's time for you, to wake up" yiren go to him, she is now holding a knife and he stab Taehyung to his heart.

*******
Taehyung open his eyes and he started huffing. As if he was tired after running. He sit on the bed then holds his heart. The nightmare felt so real. He grab his phone on the side table then he dial a number and call.

"Miss Yan, search for Jeon Jungkook. If he book a train, a buss, a plain or a car. Just tell me where he is."

"Okay, sir one moment please"

After almost 15 minutes his secretary said. "Sir, Mr. Jeon Jungkook book a plain to Japan"

"What? Japan?"

"Yes sir, and his flight was just an hour ago."

"Shit! Book me a flight to Japan and  Thank You Miss Yan, send me the details where he will be heading"

"Yes, sir"

I won't let you kill him, jinnie I'm coming.