BEGINNING

Seokjin was lying on his bed with 3 ladies beside him they all exhausted from the pass night.

This ladies keep riding and pleasuring him all night long. But it's not enough for him.

"Get out in my chamber" he growl at the omega's. The omega's shiver they run out of the alphas chamber.

"Rafa!!!rafa!!" He shouted to his men. The man almost stumble because he was rushing to seokjin chamber, he doesn't want to perist in his Alpha's range.

"Yes! Alpha" he utter to the fearful leader. He was shaking inside. He fear his alpha so much.

"Bring me more omega" seokjin shouted.

"Yes, alpha" said rafa as he bow. The rafa go out of the room. After almost a minute. Rafa came rushing inside with 4 virgin omega. There only 15 years old.

"Alpha, here the most young omega in the clan" seokjin signal him to go. Rafa breath properly as he take his leave.

"Come here. Omegas" he command. He signal to sit beside him. The girls come near him as he command.

"You all know what will happen to all of you tonight?" He ask. The girls almost cry as they nod.

"Your, going to be a real women when you leave my chamber. Keep it in your mind that you all are payments for me. For keeping this clan safe" all of them nod and accept there fate.

The nights where filled with scream, slapping and moan. Seokjin though them how to do the proper sex.

At dawn, seokjin stand up and cover his body with a red robe he left the broken and sleeping omega in the room.

He will go down to get some drinks. But he was alert cause he smell that familiar alpha's scent.

He went to downstairs to and go to the living room of the pack house. He saw this cooky alpha lavising at him just by looking with those red eyes..

"What are you doing here taehyung, so early in the morning" he almost growl as he wa'll towards the other alpha.

"I just want to see your beautiful face, that make my day beautiful. Your really sexy my little alpha" seokjin just roll his eyes. Here we go again. He though to himself. This alpha really didn't know how to surrender.

"Stop fantasizing me taehyung, we are both alpha's and you know i only like omega's. Unless you want to be my sub" mock seokjin. With a smirk

"The only sub here is you, my seokjin" taehyung hiss back.

"Fuck! I'm not a sub. Do you want me to attack your precious village? Huh!" Seokjin growl. He doesn't like making conversations with this crazy alpha.

"Go ahead! Let see who's gonna loose" taehyung tease.

"Shut! Up and get your ass out of my village" seokjin shout with anger.

Taehyung smile as he see seokjin angry. His turning pink.

"Okay, my love I will take my leave. But see you tomorrow" he smile.

"What! I don't want to see your face. Get out" growl seokjin. Actually taehyung is been block listed to the village but he manage to sneak in..

"Okay, bye for now my love" taehyung said as he stole a kiss from seokjin lips. This make seokjin angry more.

*******
Taehyung happily get out from the mansion of seokjin.

I will never stop until I make you mine. Kim Seokjin.