CHAPTER 32

The half of dry ground became a soil with full of flowers and the other is dead ground.
But Yiren is so happy about what happened. even after her death she still find his mate.
The moon goddess is really good to her.

This is the flowerly ground look like

While the other part is still a dry and brittle ground

Yiren was touch because of what her mate done.
What ever happened Even in the afterlife, Mates will be mates. She thought.

Yiren wants to move on and go in the shinning white light.
but she cant, something is still keeping her into this place, because her heart has still hold the anger for him.
The one that she though was her alpha, but he is not. She cant be at peace, until Kim Seokjin is dead.

She now has a plan. And she need his Alpha Jeon Jungkook.

*******
Abyss keep searching from his master from the internal hole that he's in. He have to find his master and rescue him. He just wish that his master was in good hands.

"Master please answer me, please where are you?"

"Here" a faint voice said. Abyss was happy because he knows that the faint voice is from his master. So he followed it, into the unknown. The path where is there's no light. Abyss just trust of his senses.

*******
Jungkook was, drunk again inside of his house. He's been stress after what happened, he is confuse, sad and guilty about what happened.
He is confuse, because how can a spirit, still have a scent.And that scent of was his mate. Why her scent never fade away. Was she waiting for him all alone?

Jungkook, really never believe in love, in fact he never really want to meet his mate. But when he saw his mate. He doesn't understand what his feeling. He felt guilty not finding her, he felt guilty because he was not there  when she was helpless, when she only want is to be love by his alpha. If he can turn back time and find her. Before Seokjin could kill her. He can't still believe that his brother's lover was the once alpha that took her mate's life.

Jungkook eyes became blazing red. As he saw his mate appear in front of his eyes.

She started to cry, and jungkook was feeling the same. He came running to the almost transparent silloette of a woman. He was caressing the cold air.
Yiren look like she's alive.

(This is the way yiren look

(This is the way yiren look.)

"I'm sorry, I'm not their to your last hours, I'm sorry because I'm not a good alpha to you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. If only I was there to help you" jungkook cried.

He was stop, when she speak "you can help me alpha"

"How?"

"Kill him, kill the one that cause my suffering. Kill Kim seokjin"

*******
Wow, this book, is getting crazy...

Wow, the plot fits perfectly....
For those who didn't know me...
I really don't have a certain plot...
I just write what's on my mind, and it really flow perfect...

This is my longest book I made, that is not a  series.

Love you angels.

Thanks for supporting me and my works.