CHAPTER 23

NOTE:
This is the start of the 2nd season of this story. This is for you angels.

*******

This story start after 3 years.

*******
Hoseok was busy, reading the pile of papers on his desk. This is the report, some documents that need to be sign by the pack leader. Its very exhausted for hoseok. But he need to do this, and he want to do this, for the memories of his hyung. That love his pack.

A loud knock was heard by the door. But hoseok got caught up from his work he doesnt notice it.

Another 2 knocks were heard. After that. The one on the outside decided to let them inside, the open the door. Automatically hoseok lift up his chin. He notice different kind of scent.

"Hyung, where be knocking. Countless time. You werent answering" complain his brother.

Hoseok had his eyes on the stranger that standing behind his brother.

"Mate" he murmur.

"What? Hyung. this omega is your mate?" Ask namjoon.

"He has a name" hoseok growl. As he stand up and walk towards the omega. His eyes are blazing red right now. Looking deep at the blue eyes of the omega. He is now infront of him.

"Dont be afraid, my omega. Your alpha wont hurt you." Said calmly by Hoseok. The shy omega, came out from Jimin's back. Hoseok offer him his hands. He accepted it. Hoseok kiss
The back of the hands of the omega, the omega blush.

"I think, we should leave" said jimin.

"Yes, I guess we should" said namjoon.

The couple left Hoseok pack house.

*******
Jimin  giggle, he was so happy that his hyung finally got his mate. Who wouldnt know that the omega, who got lost in Jimin's pack. And they decided to become Jimin asistant would be a luna for his hyung pack.
They were in the car.

"Who wouldnt know, were be like a match maker for your hyung" said namjoon.

"Yes, where accidentally become a match maker. But thats not the reason why we came to his pack." Jimin pout.

"There's will be another time, jimin. Lets just let those newly found mates have their time"

"Okay" said jimin and kiss his husband lips.

*******
Taehyung finish his meeting. He sigh, because he saw his sister spirit again in his own office. Nothing has change. She still have black eyes and red dress. Taehyung let her come, who can stop a ghost anyway.

You seem to be forgetting your purpose Taehyung. Its been two years but you cant find that bastard. Yiren said full of anger.

"I rather not see him. I was a fool to let you control my body. I will find a way to get rid of you. Demon"

Yiren smile. "Demon, how dare you call you sister a demon. Remember that bastard kill me and my child"

"Your not my sister anymore, your a demon. Just look at your eyes its all black and full of darkness"

Yiren was taken aback at what his brother said. Shes was full of anger. Even her soul could feel the anger deep with in her.

"Yiren noona please, let seokjin go. Let him leave peacefully. Change him back to his old self. I will accept him even if his an alpha again. Please"

Yiren Blood boil as he hear what taehyung said "NEVER" then she vanish with a black smoke.

*******
"Iseul" Irene called.

"Good, morning noona" greeted Seokjin with a smile.

"Here is your, lunch. Channy said eat it all" said Irene.

"Say thank you for me. What noona, im baking a pie. I will just wrap it."

"No, need. Iseul."

"No but noona. I already pack it. Im just gonna wrap it up." Said seokjin.

Seokjin wave goodbye to his noona. Seokjin somehow feel happy. Even thought he lost his memories, but he really was thankful that he have Chanyeol and his noona Irene, they help him and stay on his side.

He came in to his own coffee shop. It was a gift from Chanyeol when he recover, from his so called illness, he really dont know what happened to him before. But he felt his burden slowly disappear. But he misses something. From the past. That he seem to be forgotten. Thats the reason why he cant open himself to give his heart to him.

******
Jungkook begun to look for his mate. He started to date. Omegas or Betas, but he cant seem to find the right scent.

But one afternoon he went to Taehyungs packs office. Something hits his nose. It was the scent he was looking for, the scent of fresh cinnamon. But he was puzzled. Because he only saw taehyung inside. And he knew that it wasnt him.

*******
I will cut this here.

Do you want more? I want to hear your reaction's.

Please vote

Thank you angels. For staying.