CHAPTER 30

Yes finally im gonna update my first ever chapter 30. Thank you for supporting my books...

I love you all.
Muah!!!

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Chanyeol sat beside seokjin, seokjin lean towards Chanyeol shoulder.

"Iseul, you dont have to pretend that you really love me" he whisper to his ears. Seokjin look at him with a sad face. He knew to himself that Chanyeol is right. He cant hide it. A tear fell on his cheeks. Chanyeol wipe it with his hands.

"Im sorry, i try. But i dont know why i cant give you the love that you deserve. Your a good person Chanyeol, i want to make you happy. I want to make it work for the sake of our pup." Seokjin try to explain.

"I know, that your still in shock. I my self is also shock of what happened. But the moon goddess give us this gift" chanyeol holds seokjin tummy.
"I promise to take care of you, to love and support you as my omega. Even if where not mates." Chanyeol added.

Seokjin just smile, and lean back to Chanyeol shoulder.

Chanyeol is a good alpha but seokjin is still searching for someone. That someone is so far away, infact his in a different country.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

A loud knock was heard from the other side of the room. Taehyung, immediately stand up and run towards the door. He just wish it was the shaman. And he was right it is the shaman. He holds something on his hands. Its like a purple substance look like its hot because of the white smoke that came from the bottle with the substance.

"Hello, You must be. The Alpha taehyung?" He ask.

"Yes! Im taehyung! Come inside quick" taehyung reply with a nervous on his face. The shaman enter and taehyung look around and lock the door.

He look again at his office. He doesn't want to see His Noona.

"Please, do what you need to do. We have no time. She might come" said taehyung that is panicking. As he went near the shaman and grab his hands.

"Hyung, relax. Please" said Jungkook that is trying to comfort him.

"How can I relax, when any minute she will come and I might loose it again. Please I beg you" Taehyung cried.

"Don't worry alpha taehyung, she can't harm you." The shaman begun his ritual. He begun to pour the purple liquid into the every corner of the room. He also give a talisman a ring Taehyung.

"Never, take this off

"Never, take this off. Okay." Said the shaman. Taehyung immediately put the ring.

"I can sense her presences is near, but do not worry the potion i made will keep us safe." The assure them. Jungkook look around, because he smell the scent of cinnamon in the air.
Taehyung gulp As he saw the silloueot
If his sister.

"She's here" he said as he pointed on the wall. He can feel her range. Her eyes where all black, instead of red dress she wore black and she look paler now.

"You didn't tell me you have a visitor my dear brother"

"You can't never use me again. I will free you. Sister you need to rest. Please stop your vengeance. Sister I promise to pray for you. Please let me and Seokjin be"

The lady just smirk "do you think, it's that easy taehyung. He killed me and my unborn child. He's a murderer. He must suffer before he die. That's the only thing that will make me happy." Explained Yiren

"Your indeed a dark spirit." Said the shaman. Then he started his chant

ashes to ashes
spirit to spirit
take his soul,
banish this evil.
(from charmed 2002 series)

"Arghhh" she started to yelled in pain. The shaman just continue his chant.

"Please taehyung don't hurt me, just like he did to me" said Yiren as her eyes became normal. She cry in pain.

Jungkook was shock as he started to see slowly the beautiful woman, the one they want to vanquish. And Jungkook eyes started to cry as he said MATE.

Yiren look at him.

She cry and plead for help

She just close her eyes.

(Just imagine she is crying)

Jungkook doesn't know what to do. He saw his hyung and the shaman join forces in the enchant. Jungkook punch the shaman. It stop the process of vanquising her.

"Please go, don't come near my hyung. Please. You need to go. Your free" he said to the soul of his mate. As he hold taehyung.

"What the hell are you doing Jungkook. She is dangerous" he shouted.

"No, shes not."

Yiren soul slowly disappeared like a smoke. She smile at jungkook.

Jungkook  let go of his hyung hands.

"Your so stupid. Why you done this? Huh! Shes a vengeful spirit. We just wanted for her peace"

"I promise she won't hurt you or Seokjin hyung"

"How can you be sure? Huh!"growl Taehyung.

"Because, i just know. Because she is my mate hyung" Shouted Jungkook.

This left Taehyung shock.