CHAPTER 24

Mates are destined to meet in any circumstances, but what happened when a mate dies before he/she meet her other half?

Thats is the reason Yiren soul, never find its way to the light, its just stay's in the world of the living, because she want to take revenge on she thought as her alpha.

Her soul holds many painfull memories, that only made her mad and suffer more with guilt that she didn't protect her child..

They say unmated wolf who dies, still carry the scent and  also the spirit of their wolf, they won't go until they found their faithed mate and say their farewell To the living  mate. In Yiren case she won't do until she killed seokjin.

(A/N SORRY IF I MADE THIS SO TRAGIC)

     *******

Taehyung, where is your friend? Ask yiren. Taehyung was taken aback from this ghost question.

"He has a meeting." taehyung stern voice.

Call him, i just want to see him. The ghost shamely said.

"No, I won't. Don't you dare. Use my  friend"  warning taehyung to her sister ghost.

A chuckles was heard from the ghost. That left Taehyung dumbfounded. Because did his sister really laugh? That vengeful ghost laugh?

Dont be silly taehyung, im just not used that his not with you? Yiren lied. Because for the first time she is uneasy with out seing this guy. The ghost doesnt know what her feeling.

"Im still not convice at your motive, sister. And i know he's still busy in his own pack. Or maybe he's busy with his omega."  Taehyung can't believe  what he saw at his sister. Here lips quever and she clench her fist  when he heard about Jungkook having a omega. Taehyung just brush it away, he knew that his sister wouldn't have interest for his best friend.

Yiren, didn't  know why she felt upset. She just leave taehyung behind, she had gone to the inner world. Th where the chain abbys in. Abbys bark as he saw Yiren's ghost.

"Shush, shut up you dog. I just don't have any place to go. This is all your Master fault. If he didn't  do this to me. I wouldn't be here." Said yiren as she sit beside Abbys that stop growling as he saw. Yiren eyes return back to normal.

Just let me go and I clean the mess you MADE. These  is the first time abyss spoke to her.

I wish it will be just simple. But no. My anger in my soul is too much. And I will only stop if your Master is dead Yiren said in a stern  voice.

YOU WON'T STOP DON'T YOU? GOOD LUCK ON FINDING HIM. Said abbys as he started to sleep again.

Stupid dog. Said yiren. As he snuggled at the warm fur of the black wolf.

*******

To: Jungkook

I need your help.
I need a shaman.
Gave me a talisman or something.

MESSAGE SEND

*******
Taehyung sigh as he send a message  to Jungkook. He erase the sent items so that Yiren wouldn't  know.

This is the first time yiren was out too long. In those three years she never leave at his side. Taehyung didn't know what happened. But he was really  glad that she out right now.

*******
HAPPY VALENTINE'S  ANGELS

HAVE  A GREAT HEARTS DAY.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤