CHAPTER 38

A/N
I'm writing this, while listening of dimple. I just smile remembering that damn choreography. Hahahaha.

Sorry for not updating this book.

I'm too lazy. Hahahaha.

This is for you IreneAdler158086

********

Taehyung was here. Infront of the house, the crime scene. he's eyes immediately turn red as he smell the Scent of Jungkook.

"Shit" he cuss inside of his head. "Jungkook" he cross from the caution tape of the police.

He wanted to get in but police block his way.

"Sir, can you please go back" the police warn.

Taehyung almost growl but he stop. As he remembered this is not his territory and it was humans Infront of him.

"I need to go in, this is my friend house and I need to him. I'm from Korea" Taehyung lied.

"I'm sorry Sir, but I think you where in the wrong place. Your friend Is already in the morque and we're still doing our investigation" said one of the policeman.

"Is that so, Sorry for interrupting. What hospital is friend body is?"

"At the Xxxxx"

"Thankyou" Taehyung bow.

Then he went to his car. He looks so serious. He will just make sure what Jungkook done. So he signal his driver "take me to the Xxxxxx hospital"the driver nod and start the engine.

*******

"Where the hell is that fucking omega" Jungkook growl inside his car. Yiren soul smirk and move to Jungkook side and whisper.

"Yes, that's right be angry, kill that fucking alpha that take my innocence and kill me." Jungkook eyes became maroon.

"Yes, I will definitely kill that bastard. I will make him pay. Because of him I cannot hold you in my arms" Jungkook begun to tear up. Yiren holds Jungkook face and kiss his temples.

"I'm sorry, I can't be with you. Im sorry I was a fool to believe that Seokjin is the only alpha. I'm sorry I give my all to him. I'm sorry I became so weak and leave this world. Before knowing you. Your my alpha. And I'm your Omega" yiren eyes that was full of hatred became so gloomy and tearful. He hug Jungkook and the two cry on each other arms.
(Jungkook can see, touch or even smell yiren. Because theirs still mate and their still bound to be with each other.

********

Seokjin woke up from a dream. He was crying. Irene smell how the omega is distress so she stop the car and comfort Seokjin.

"Iseul, what happened why are you crying?"

"I had a dream noona, it was Chanyeol. He was murder and he die on my dream. Noona. I feel so real"

"Shhhuush! It's just a dream nothing happens to Chanyeol he will meet us when we get to Korea"

"Korea?"

"Yes, Korea where going there"

"But where is he? We should wait for him"

"No! No, he said he will meet us in Korea"

"Okay, but can I call him now? I'm a little worried"

"Yes, but my phone died. You can call him on your phone"

"Okay" seokjin search for his phone but he couldn't find it. "I think I left my phone on the hospital. We should turn back."

"No need, we can buy a new. On our  Korea"

"Okay"

"I think Little Taehyun Is hungry. Look his looking at his Appa" Irene said as he pointed the little baby.

"Oh, hello angel. Are you hungry?" Seokjin breast feed his baby.

Irene sigh, actually Irene has Seokjin phone. She heard the news on the FM station about what happened to Chanyeol. She doesn't know what's going on and who kill Chanyeol. But the only think she was sure, is that she Will protect Seokjin and his son. Because he became her family.

"*******
A/n

I'm really sorry for the delay of my updates. Because I'm so busy right now.

But I hope you all are healthy.

I hope you enjoy my update.

Take care angels and thankyou for your support