CHAPTER 6

"What do you mean hyung he have to face himself?" Ask the clueless taehyung.

"I don't know, if I should told you this. But.... Just follow me" said hoseok.
Taehyung just follow his hyung. He's still clueless. Why his hyung is like this.

They went back to the pack house. He nose smell the scent again. But it was a bit sour. They stop in front of the pack leader chamber. The smell was was strong. Hoseok has worried about his hyung. He grab the key and put it in the key hole. His eyes widen as he saw his hyung on the floor crying in pain. He run towards him.

"Hyung what happened?"

"It, hurt alpha" he cried as he clench to his stomach.

"Is this true? Seokjin is becoming an omega?" Said taehyung. As he open the door.

"I really don't know what happened. But can you please don't come near to seokjin hyung. It seem you have an effect on him" explain hoseok.

"You expect me to stay here. While my omega is in pai-" taehyung was shock of what he said. He said his omega.

Seokjin look at taehyung with his glowing red eyes.

"What are you doing here. Get out" seokjin growl but taehyung didn't move an inch.

"Is that what you said to an alpha like me omega?" Taehyung growl. Seokjin jump a little. He gulp. The red eyes slowly become blue. "I'm sorry alpha" he said as he started to cry.

"Hyung don't cry" said hoseok as he carry his hyung to the bed.

"Come here omega" command taehyung. Seokjin was gonna stand up but hoseok grab his wrist. "Sit" hoseok growl. Seokjin obey.

"Taehyung, I know you are happy that seokjin hyung is like this. But please don't use your powers to make him yours. I ask for your help,  not to be the his boyfriend." Explain hoseok and taehyung is ashamed because of what have done.

"I'm sorry hyung I got carried away. But what happened to jinnie?" He ask. He went in front of the omega and hold his face. The omega responded by smiling and hold his hands. Seokjin love the affection. But Hoseok slap his hands.

" don't touch him taehyung, as you can see. Hyung is ill. So don't take advantage of him." Said hoseok with a stern voice.

"Im sorry, hoseok hyung. I just. I can't stop my self. to be happy." Taehyung smile at the omega.

Seokjin smile back at him.

"I know you like my hyung, but please this is not the time for you to flirt"

"Okay hyung, I'm sorry once again. What happened to him anyway?"

"I also didn't know. I just came here to wake him up. Then his scent hit me. He is becoming an omega" 

"But how, does it happened?"

"I also don't know about that."

"Hyung did you ask him? What happened?"

Hoseok shake his head "Nope"

Taehyung, kneel in front of seokjin.

"Seokjin"

"Yes, alpha" seokjin reply with feeling delighted.

"Hello, beautiful omega. Can you tell us what happened to the real seokjin" taehyung said calmly. But the omega cry. Hoseok pull the omega in his arms.

"Hyung, why are you crying"

"You-- don't want me. You want that scary alpha dont you?" He ask with his glistening blue eyes

"Where is he? " ask taehyung that make the omega cry more. Hoseok punch his shoulder.

"No,baby. that's not what he meant. I'm sorry. Can you tell me where is the the alpha seokjin" hoseok calmly said. Then seokjin pointed his heart. "His here" he said.

"What is he doing there?"

"His chain up. Full of bruises. And full of lashes and he is in pain. He want to set free. But a pale woman. Never let him go. I want to help my other self. But the woman is so strong. She also told me, not to interfere with her" the omega explain.

"Do you know who is the woman? And Why he want seokjin to suffer" Ask taehyung ask.

"I don't know. Alpha. The only thing i know about her is that. She's an omega"

"Omega? Did she gave you her name?" Ask hoseok.

"Uhhm i dont remember her name. But i think its started in the letter Y"

"Yiren"