CHAPTER 19

Seokjin is lying on the bed after the sleeping hypnosis.

"Yes" said the doctor. "But why? Removing memories is not really my job" the doctor stated.

"I know its not easy, but his memories are full of suffering and guilt. thats why he became like this." Chanyeol said that make the doctor curious.

The doctor signal Chanyeol to follow her out of the room. Chanyeol nod and the two get out of the room. They went to the doctors office. The doctor sit on her chair, she signal him to have a sit on the chair in front of her.

"So, Tell me everything, and dont missed a single detailed about the omega" said the doctor

Chanyeol sigh and begun to speak "i dont know how to tell you this, because this is a secret that we keep." Said chanyeol the doctor nod.

"Dont worry Mr. Jeon, this is just between you and me. I pledged  to my proffesion. You can trust me" explain the doctor.

"Yes i trust you doctor, so actually  Iseul his not an Omega before" said chanyeol that make the doctor wonder. "Then what is he?" She ask. The doctor was a bit curious because this is very rare. She let him continue the story.

"His an Alpha, before. I really dont what happened to him. Why he became like this. I just met him when he became an omega"

"Then what happened" said the more curious doctor.

"After he became an omega, he found his mate"said chanyeol he felt sad.

"Oh! I thought your his mate" said the doctor.

Chanyeol shake his head "i just wish, he could be mine, but were not meant to be. I guess" Chanyeol fell down.

"Then, where is his mate?" Ask the doctor.

"His alpha, rejected him and want him dead"

"What? That obsurd. That alpha should be in jail. How can he do that to a helpless omega." Said the doctor with anger on her face.

"Yes, i agree. I was also mad at that alpha. but thats not important now. Because Iseul is more important. He needs help. So please doctor help him" Chanyeol plead to the doctor.

"Is Iseul his real name?" Ask the doctor.

"No, His Name is Kim Seokjin the black wolf alpha. That everyone is afraid of" said Chanyeol. the doctor spill water from her mouth. She was drinking her water that time.

"You mean, that small fragile omega is the most powerful Alpha, that he is the most terrifiying being before" said the huffing  doctor.

"Yes, his the one and only. The love of my life. You know him?" said chanyeol as he smile.

"Yes, everyone know him. Oh my god. I cant believe this im gonna met him line this. But If you said was true. Then i think i can help you.." Said the doctor. Chanyeol hug her tight. "thank you! Thank you!"

The doctor smile. "Just promise me you will love him and make him happy."

"Yes, i promise. I will love him until i die" Chanyeol promise the doctor.

"This will be not easy"

"Im ready doctor"

"I just want to see him smile and laugh again with out any worries. This is the only way he can move on. And live in peace"

"I understand"

"We will start tommorrow" said the doctor.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

*******

"What do you mean, you cant. Arrest Taehyung" said the complaining Namjoon at the elder wolves.

"Namjoon, how can you arrest a wolf with out evedence" said the brown wolf. (The elder wolves are in there wolf form. They cant tranform to there human form because of the age. They are just in a large room. Where is like a court room. They act just like judges of the court)

"Sir, i gave you all the evidence. What else do you need?" Said the frustrated Namjoon.

"Namjoon, how can we believe this. An Alpha became an omega?" Mocked the white wolf.

"Im telling you every word on the file is nothing but the truth according to my mate"

"That's exactly the point. This report is just came from your mate. Theres no accurate evidence. There for this case is close" said the Black wolf stearnly said.

Namjoon storm furious out of the courtroom. He cant let this one slide. He cannot let taehyung get away of what he done to the poor omega. He will make sure he will have the punishment he deserve.

Namjoon is a righteous guy, he doesn't  want anyone to be treated like that. He will give them justice.