𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

 ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳

⌗ ; ▬ ★ ??

'Who are you?'

'Who are you?'

A small chuckle left Midori's lips as soon as the interviewer asked that question. Who was she actually? That was a hard question for her to answer for she wasn't entirely sure herself.

Eyes cast down on the floor, she opened her mouth to respond. 'I don't know actually,' she admitted, turning her attention back to the camera.

'It's always easy for me to introduce myself as ENHYPEN's Midori, or Melody Choi because that's something I've been doing for a while now and while it's a part of me and who I am, it doesn't define "me".'

She ran her tongue over her lower lip. 'At heart. . . I'm a person who might be too honest and a bit aloof at first glance. I'm a loyal friend and someone who's currently living her dream. I try to be as caring as possible. . . I love spending time with the other members, but I also value the time I have alone.'

'Why did you choose to become an idol?'

'Naito and I always loved performing. Every time I'm on stage, I feel elevated and it's just a great feeling,' she began.

'A friend of mine was a big fan of Kpop, she said that we should try it out because we had the looks, we can dance and we can sing ― hell, Naito was even into rapping too.'

'And you tried it out?'

'We did and we got accepted,' Midori said, giving the camera a small nod. 'It was quite a hassle at the beginning with school and all.'

'You didn't switch schools?'

Midori shook her head. 'Moving to Korea to live there and be trainees was already a big change for us so mum felt like it was best if we continued to go to school in London and Naito had his girlfriend back in London too so. . .'

'What is your relationship with the rest of the members?'

A small sigh brushed past her lips at that question. 'All over the place,' she admitted before her face broke into a smile.

'They're my family, right now they're my colleagues, the ones that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. It's weird to think about it like that but. . .' Midori trailed off, not sure what she was supposed to say. 'But they mean a lot to me.'

'Do you ever argue with the other members?'

'Well we don't beat each other until we're bloody but we annoy each other sometimes. There have been disagreements here and there but every group has those disagreements so it's fine.'

'I have of course had my arguments with Naito before but it all kind of stopped as soon as we became trainees. I suppose we had other things to focus on. . .' Midori trailed off, not sure if she was supposed to speak about her and Jungwon's former relationship and arguments.

'Before we end this interview, the fans have been voting for a question to ask you.'

Midori leaned closer to the director, listening intently to what she was saying.

'Alright?' She asked with curious eyes.

'Have you kissed any of the members?'

As soon as Midori heard those words, she leaned backwards and silently debated whether she should tell the truth or not.

A nervous chuckle left her lips and she looked into the camera, 'well you see―'