𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛 ▬ ★ ??

⌗ ; 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛 ▬ ★ ??

EVERY FIBRE OF HER BEING WAS BEGGING HIM TO MAKE HER FORGET

EVERY FIBRE OF HER BEING WAS BEGGING HIM TO MAKE HER FORGET. To distract her from the baleful thoughts that manifested themselves inside her mind. Teeming hurricanes roared inside of her, slamming against her skull. Endless, she thought them to be, every ripple of a thunder a reflection of her own screams. 

They calmed when his hands met her cheeks, soft fingers touching pale porcelain. His breath fanned across her lips, face awfully close to hers. 

Sunghoon was about to kiss her.

And she couldn't have that. So she opened her eyes, and was met with the innocence of a boy. It was odd at first. He appeared, young and virtuous. Irises that once belonged to a child. They fitted quite nicely, like jewels carved into the marbled sculptures. 

Hand placing itself on top of his, she slowly removed it, finding herself missing the warmth of it already. 

It was wrong, so, so wrong. 

      'I shouldn't have,' she mumbled, gripping onto his hand. 'I'm sorry.'

He nodded and exhaled a small sigh. Letting go of her hand, Sunghoon stood up, knowing what she was talking about. It wouldn't be right to kiss her. Far from it. 

But a part of him wouldn't mind either.

For there was a thrill in doing it.

      'It's fine,' Sunghoon said, an understanding smile on his lips. 'I know you're not. . . ready to be in a relationship right now and I'm not asking you to either but just know that I'm always here for you.'

      'Sunghoon. . .'

      'I'm serious, Midori,' Sunghoon said. 'Hell, I was just about to kiss you. Not because I felt bad you just got cheated on, but because I wanted to.'

Slowly nodding, Midori leaned back into her chair, eyes trained on him. 'I can't right now,' she breathed. 'Not for a while.'

      'No, I wasn't expecting you to be able to right now either, nor ever. . . if that's what you feel.'

      'Thank you,' Midori smiled.

      'Just let me know if there is any way I can help you,' Sunghoon told her. 'Naito and Sunoo are busy sucking each other's faces off these days so. . . and Riki is a grumpy teenager and I know you and Jungwon aren't entirely comfortable being alone together. But me, Heeseung-hyung, Jay and Jake are here for you. Call us whenever you wish to do something and we'll be there.'

His words made her heart flutter.

      'Yeah?'

      'Tomorrow, we can go to the arcade together,' Sunghoon suggested, looking at her with questioning eyes. 'You and Heeseung-hyung need to go outside and take your mind off women and men.'

      'Well. . . he has a good reason to think about her,' Midori mumbled. 

A small shrug lifted Sunghoon's shoulders. 'Sure, but it's good to go outside once in a while.'

Chuckling, Midori nodded in agreement. 'I suppose you're right.'

Sunghoon playfully scoffed. 'I always am.'

      'Yeah right,' Midori laughed. 'Weren't you the one who wanted to boil the empanada?'

      'It was good though!'

      'You spit it out the second it touched your tongue!'

A heartwarming laugh left his lips. 'I'm lucky to have you, Mira. It's a shame the world can't see that.'

      'Sunghoon━'

      'Really lucky,' he murmured. 

So wrong.

      'Sunghoon,' Midori's voice was firm, snapping Sunghoon out of the thoughts that were clouding his mind. 'Not now.'

With his back pressed against the wall, Jungwon exhaled a silent sigh, having heard their entire conversation.

jia's note

spoiler alert, the three love interests r now hoon, won and riki

which one would u prefer?

i mean, it doesn't rlly matter because i already have it planned out thihihihihi giggles