𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘 ▬ ★ ??

LOOK AT YOURSELF. 

Look deep into your heart. Find that one thing you have been looking for, possibly for decades. Whatever it might be ― the spectrum is wide and the concepts abstract, anything is possible ― hold on to it tightly, remember it.

You want to find it. 

You desperately do, but the traces of it have long vanished. 

Until one day, when the sun is peeking through the blinds of your window, you find it. Looking down at your hands, you see yourself holding it. You had been holding it this whole time, not realising that the thing you were searching for was right in front of you. 

The feeling of humility wash over you, your cheeks flush and you curse at yourself for not realising it sooner. 

That's what Midori felt when K stood in front of her and Naito, a knowing look dancing behind his eyes. It made sense. All those puzzle pieces that were scattered around her mind finally came to rest, forming a picture that she never could've foreseen. 

He had a sister who left him at a young age, he had a necklace, his nickname was 'K', he was the same age as their lost brother. How stupid could she have been to not notice it? 

Words merged together into unformable sentences. Face paling, she could only stare at K in utter silence. 

      'You knew?' Naito asked, shock leaving him frozen in place. 

      'That's why I joined Belift,' he spoke, slowly. 

      'You knew and you didn't tell us?' 

Was it right to be angry at him? 

Her whole life, she had been looking for him and when he finally takes a step into her life, he conceals himself to a mere stranger. 

      'You weren't ready.'

Betrayal never came from your enemies. 

      'Why didn't you tell us?' Midori asked, voice dropping into one of disbelief. 

      'You weren't ready. . .' K repeated. 

      'You knew this whole time. You knew how much it meant to us. You knew how long we had been looking for him, and yet you didn't tell us?' Midori exclaimed. 

      'Midori.'

Her grandparents slowly left the scene, knowing better than to interfere. 

      'And then you come up with this poor excuse that we weren't ready?' she asked, bewilderment taking over her senses. 

      'We were ready, hyung. Otherwise, we wouldn't be looking for him ― you,' Naito spoke up, taking his side beside Midori. 

K remained silent. 

      'I'm so goddamn tired of people hiding stuff from us, acting like we're young children who don't know how the world works,' Midori admitted. 'Up until today, I thought of my parents as saints. Sure, they were busy but they were perfect, they did everything they could to give Naito and me a good childhood.'

Naito's hand found her back, yet Midori couldn't bother to care. 'But then I found out that they had two children before us, twins, one died right after birth and the other one got sent away. I found out that they neglected that boy for existing,' she couldn't stop the words that tumbled from her tongue. 

      'I'm sorry.'

His apology sealed her mouth shut. 

Had she gone too far?

Midori nodded. 'Okay,' she breathed out, heartbeat calming down, feeling every emotion crash into her, an overwhelming feeling bringing her eyes to tears. 'I'm also sorry.'

And then she left without another word. 

jia's note﹗

jia's note

this whole storyline is ducked if they reveal k's real name