𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 ▬ ★ ??

THEN CAME THE AWKWARD PART WHERE SHE HAD TO TELL THE REST OF HER MEMBERS ABOUT HER AND HYUNJIN

THEN CAME THE AWKWARD PART WHERE SHE HAD TO TELL THE REST OF HER MEMBERS ABOUT HER AND HYUNJIN. To say that they took it well was a lie. Ni-ki had stormed out of the door and into the silent night, presumably to cool off and calm his jealousy. Heeseung had looked at her with worry before going after Ni-ki. Jake hadn't been sure how he was supposed to react, leaving him sitting awkwardly and stiffly on the chair as if he was getting scolded. Jay had scolded her ━ mostly out of worry until Naito stepped in and told him to leave and calm down while Sunghoon had looked at her as if she had thrown his puppy out of the window. 

Jungwon and Sunoo had been the only ones who handled it calmly.

Well, mostly Jungwon. 

Sunoo rarely spoke around her. He was surprisingly quiet, almost as if he wished to blend into the background when she was there. Midori had a hard time figuring out why ━ perhaps he just did not like her. She knew he spoke a lot to Naito, but whenever they did, it would always be in hushed tones. Not that Midori cared that much. Sure, she was curious, but Naito was his own human. He might be her twin, but he needed privacy of her own, just like she needed hers. 

      'I understand you can't choose who you fall in love with. . .' Jungwon trailed off, glancing between Naito and Midori. 'They reacted immaturely, but they're just worried about you.'

      'Like. . . we just debuted and you dating Hyunjin-sunbaenim is going to turn into a scandal,' Jungown said, voicing his concerns. 'But at the same time, it's nice to see you this happy. Your eyes always have that glint in them whenever you get home after practising with him.'

      'It's up to you, Jungwon,' Midori shrugged, feeling slight awkwardness from talking about her relationship with her past lover. 

But alas, he was their leader, after all. 

      'Do you like him?'

      'I do,' Midori nodded. 'I really like him.'

      'Then. . . I think you should stay with him,' Jungwon admitted, giving her a firm nod. 

      'I don't think it's a good idea,' Sunoo spoke up, voice quiet. 'Jungwon already said that it's going to turn into a scandal.'

      'It's not that I don't want you to be happy, I just don't want you to receive a lot of hate. . .' he continued, voice trailing off into a mutter.  

Slowly nodding, Midori found herself in a conflict. 

To be with Hyunjin would be heaven. 

But to get to heaven you needed to die. 

Would it be the right thing to do?

To set herself on fire?

Naito glanced at Sunoo, noticing his discomfort. 

      'Sunoo, can we speak privately?' he asked, taking the three other people off guard.

      'Sure━' Sunoo uttered without a second thought. 

Standing up without hesitation, Naito motioned for Sunoo to follow him into an empty room, closing the door behind him once he saw that Sunoo was inside. 

      'What's up?' he asked, pulling the closest chair out, sitting down on it. 

      'Huh?' Sunoo asked with furrowed eyebrows, confusion stretching itself across his face.

      'You seem a bit off,' Naito said, giving Sunoo a knowing look. 

A small shrug lifted Sunoo's shoulders upwards. 'It's nothing.'

Naito's teeth snagged his bottom lip, thinking and pondering. It was clear that Sunoo didn't want to speak about it. 

Exhaling a small sigh, Naito stood up and patted Sunoo's shoulder twice.

      'Let's go practise,' he said. 'You told me you were struggling with the chorus.'

Surely that would take his mind off things, right?

Naito wasn't sure, but it wouldn't hurt to try. 

Walking past one of the practise rooms, Naito thought he saw something strange. Eyebrows furrowed, he looked at Sunoo for a split second before glancing over the corner. Despite being prepared for anything ━ the sight surprised him nonetheless. 

Heeseung and his senior Mercy, sharing a longing kiss. 

With panicked eyes, Naito took hold of Sunoo's hand and pulled him towards the other end of the hall. 

      'Was that Mercy-sunbaenim?' Sunoo whisper-yelled, eyes casting over his shoulders every other second to make sure no one was following them. 

      'Yeah,' Naito nodded, having recognised her blue hair. 

      'Were they kissing?!'

      'Yeah. . .'

      'Huh?!'

      'Midori and I never saw them a lot when we were trainees at BigHit. It wasn't until we moved that we grew close with Heeseung-hyung, but I heard that they were a thing back then.'

      'He never spoke about it. . .' Sunoo trailed off, face morphing into a small frown. 

      'He used to train with TXT-sunbaenim a lot,' Naito told him and let go of Sunoo's hand before continuing to traverse the hall, glancing into each and every practise room to see if they were empty. 

      'Found one!'

Almost skipping into the room, Naito motioned for Sunoo to join him. Slamming the door shut after him, Naito turned around to face Sunoo, giving him a knowing smile. 

      'You want to gossip with me?'