𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛 ▬ ★ ??

PRACTISING WENT SURPRISINGLY WELL DESPITE NAITO AND SUNOO HAVING LITTLE TO NO FOCUS ON THE CHOREOGRAPHY

PRACTISING WENT SURPRISINGLY WELL DESPITE NAITO AND SUNOO HAVING LITTLE TO NO FOCUS ON THE CHOREOGRAPHY. The two being two busy being a couple, giggling like two five-year-olds. 

The rest of the group had been surprisingly accepting, even Ni-ki, despite him lashing out at the twins. While it took him some days to come around, he eventually did. No one in the group could deny that Naito and Sunoo were made for each other. They complimented one another in ways not even Midori and Naito could. While Midori and Naito may have been twins, they had been raised to be similar ━ thus they automatically got along. The same thing could not be applied to Sunoo and Naito. No, their differences were what made them compatible.

      'Take a step to the left, Midori,' Jungwon ordered, pointing at the floor while glancing at her through the mirror. 

Silently, Midori complied.

      'Can't we take a break?' Naito asked, hands on his hips, chest heaving up and down from dancing.

      'I'm kind of hungry,' Heeseung chimed in.

Jay opened his mouth to speak, only to get interrupted by the door to the practice room opening. 'Yeah━'

Their senior, Mercy, slowly pushed the door open. 

Automatically, Midori and her bandmates bowed at her out of respect. 

In the corner of her eye, Midori noticed that Heeseung inhaled a deep breath, Sunghoon's hand on his shoulder.

      'Oh, Midori,' Mercy said, her eyes softening as soon as they met Heeseung's. 'Can I borrow you for a moment?'

      'Of course,' Midori replied and bowed her head.

Without a second thought, Midori followed her senior into an empty room. Mercy was quick to close the door behind her, making sure no one was on the outside, listening.

      'How have things been going between you and Hyunjin?' Mercy asked, taking Midori by slight surprise. 

She had not expected Mercy to pull her aside to talk about Hyunjin.

      'We haven't really been talking lately. . . he's been quite distant but they have a comeback to prepare for,' Midori said, voice dropping at the thought of it.

She was not sure if she had done anything wrong. Midori tried texting him and calling him, but more than often he said he was busy. Of course, it was disappointing, but Midori knew how busy an idol could get when they were preparing for a comeback.  

      'I see,' Mercy said with a small nod. 'Yeah, it does make sense.'

The way Mercy put it made it seem like there was a lot more to it than just him being "busy".

A small frown turned her lips downwards. 'What does?'

      'Usually, I'm not one to rat other people out but. . . Beomgyu and I were at the JYP building a few days ago to meet Jeongin,' Mercy began, leaning against the wall while crossing her arms over her chest.

      'Hyunjin, Beomgyu and I are also friends, so we decided to visit him as well. Jeongin was very hesitant about it. He came up with lots of excuses, telling us that Hyunjin is working on a solo project, thus he was too busy to meet us,' Mercy said. 

      'Solo-project?' Midori inquired. 'He said they were going to have a comeback soon, that was why he couldn't talk to me. . .'

Quirking an eyebrow, Mercy let out a small scoff. 'Is that so?'

      'Yeah. . . perhaps he's working on both?'

      'Or he's lying to you,' Mercy said with a small shrug. 

      'Lying to me?' Midori scoffed. 'Why would he do that?'

Tongue running over her lower lip, Mercy began explaining. 'Jeongin caved eventually and we visited Hyunjin. But he wasn't alone. He was there with a girl, probably someone around my age and probably a trainee. Obviously, men and women can be friends but they were close.'

      'How close?'

      'He kissed her. That kind of close.'