𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ▬ ★ ??

THE NURSES ENTERED THE ROOM, their footsteps soft against the sterile floor

THE NURSES ENTERED THE ROOM, their footsteps soft against the sterile floor. Midori and K turned their attention to them, their eyes filled with a mixture of hope and trepidation. The nurses wore gentle smiles, but their expressions betrayed the gravity of the situation.

'How is he?' Midori's voice trembled with worry as she looked at the nurses, searching for any sign of reassurance.

The lead nurse approached them, her eyes filled with empathy. 'His condition is still critical. We are doing everything we can to stabilise him, but it's too early to determine the outcome.'

A pang of fear shot through Midori's heart. She glanced at Naito, his still form lying on the hospital bed, his breathing shallow and fragile. The reality of the situation weighed heavily on her, threatening to consume her with despair.

'What are his chances?' K asked, his voice laced with a mix of anticipation and fear.

The nurse hesitated, her eyes reflecting the gravity of her words. 'I won't sugarcoat it. His injuries are severe, and there are no guarantees. We are monitoring him closely, and we'll do everything in our power to give him the best possible care.'

Midori felt her legs weaken beneath her, the weight of uncertainty crashing down on her. She turned to K, her eyes pleading for reassurance. K, with a somber expression, took a step closer to her, offering his silent support.

'Thank you for your honesty,' K said, his voice steady despite the tumult of emotions within him. 'Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help him.'

The nurses nodded, their compassion evident in their eyes. 'Of course. We'll continue to provide updates and support as best as we can.'

With that, the nurses left the room, leaving Midori and K to grapple with the weight of their fears and the fragility of their hope. Midori sank to her knees by Naito's bedside, her hands trembling as she reached for his, her fingers entwined with his.

Tears welled in her eyes as she pressed his knuckles to her quivering lips, her breath catching in her throat. The room fell silent, save for the sound of their mingled emotions and the beeping of medical equipment.

K, unable to find the words to comfort Midori, gently rubbed her back, his touch a solace amidst the storm of emotions. He looked away, his own tears threatening to spill, his heart heavy with the weight of the situation.

'I wouldn't know what to do without him,' Midori whispered to K. 'I don't think I would be able to make it through this world without Naito.'

K's grip on Midori's back tightened slightly as he tried to hold back his tears. He knew the depth of Midori's love for Naito, the unbreakable bond they shared as twins. He wished he could offer her the perfect words of comfort, but in that moment, he knew that his presence alone was a source of strength for her.

'I understand, Midori,' K replied softly, his voice filled with empathy. 'Naito is a pillar of strength in our lives, and he has brought us so much joy and support. We need to stay strong for him, just as he would for us.'

Midori nodded, her tears falling freely now, wetting her cheeks. She leaned into K's touch, finding solace in his presence. They remained there, in that fragile moment, their hearts entwined in their shared love for Naito.

'I want to believe that he'll wake up, that he'll overcome this,' Midori said, her voice trembling with a mix of hope and uncertainty. 'We have to keep fighting for him.'

'I'm sorry, Midori,' K spoke softly, his voice laced with remorse. 'I should have been there for you more, especially during the tough times. I know I've let you down in the past, and I regret not being the supportive brother you needed.'

She turned her gaze towards K, her eyes softening with understanding. She took a deep breath, finding strength within herself to forgive. 'K, you don't have to apologize. We've all made mistakes, and we've grown from them. I know you've always cared for me, even if it didn't always show. We're here now, together, and that's what matters.'

Slowly, he reached out, gently wiping away a tear from her cheek. 'Thank you, Midori. Your forgiveness means the world to me. I promise to be there for you, to support you no matter what. We're a team, and we'll face everything together.'

A small smile tugged at the corners of Midori's lips as she leaned into K's embrace. They held each other tightly, finding comfort in their shared vulnerability.

As they held each other, Midori whispered, 'We'll get through this, K.'

But then, a gentle voice broke through the silence. Naito, still weak and recovering, had regained consciousness, his eyes fluttering open. A faint smile graced his lips as he observed his sister and brother embracing.

'Aww, look at you two,' Naito teased, his voice filled with a mix of amusement and genuine affection. 'Having a heart-to-heart moment without me? How dare you!'

Midori's eyes widened with surprise, a mixture of relief and joy flooding her features. 'Naito! You're awake!'

'Well, someone had to keep you company, Naito. We couldn't let you miss out on all the sibling bonding.' K released Midori from their embrace and leaned back, a playful grin adorning his face.

Naito chuckled softly, his weakened voice conveying his genuine happiness. 'I appreciate it, guys. Just don't leave me out next time, okay? I want in on all the heartfelt conversations.'

'Deal, Naito. From now on, we'll make sure you're included in every sibling bonding session,' Midori laughed, eyes sparkling with joy.

 From now on, we'll make sure you're included in every sibling bonding session,' Midori laughed, eyes sparkling with joy

jia's note

here comes the awkward part where i tell u there is like, one chapter left