𝗰𝘂𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝗻-𝗼'𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 - 𝗲𝗽. 𝟭

CUT ONE !

(English in italics)

      'The last student is a foreigner,' Jungwon informed the rest, giving them all a small nod

      'From where?' Jake asked. 

      'Isn't she related to you, Naito-hyung?' Jungwon asked, glancing at Naito. 

      'Oh, right, yeah she is,' Naito nodded.

      'I think,' he added. 

As if on queue, Midori rounded the corner and walked into the camera's view. 

      'Excuse me?' Midori asked with the heaviest London accent she could talk in. 'Am I at the right place? You see, I was on my way to King's cross to take a special train but I seem to have lost track of where I was going.'

      'Oh―' Midori stopped right in her tracks and looked at the rest of the group as if they were aliens. 'Are you. . . also on your way to King's cross?'

Jungwon glanced at the rest of the members. 'She can't speak Korean, do you think she has magic like Jake-hyung?'

Eyes locking with Naito, Midori let out a small gasp. 'You were supposed to meet me in the compartment!' 

      'I━ uh━' Naito uttered, trying to think of an excuse. 'I took the train.'

      'Eh?' Heeseung commented. 

      'But━'

      'I mean car!' 

Midori laughed. 'Oh, I understand.'

      'You have to excuse me―' Midori chuckled and walked down the steps. 'Not everyone understands the struggle and the embarrassment of getting to that train. I was quite gobsmacked at first when I watched that boy run into a wall.'