𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 ▬ ★ ??

⌗ ; 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 ▬ ★ ??

IT HAPPENED QUICKLY. One moment, Naito was walking over the road, the next, he was laying by the side of it. The force of two colliding objects could at times prove fatal. A human is not meant to withstand the colliding force of a car. 

When Naito came to the hospital, he was clinging to the last ounce of life. 

The cries from Midori had now vanished, leaving a deafening silence inside the room. 

Her headphones were on, playing music for only her to hear. The rest of the members had all gone to wait outside, knowing Midori would need some privacy. 

Do you need, do you need someone? Are you scared of what's to come?

      'Am I alive. . . or are you an angel?' The voice of her brother echoed throughout the otherwise empty room, signalling that he had woken up. 

Midori tore her eyes from the window outside, looking at Naito with a small smile. His face was bloodied, bones broken. 'Sunoo is not here.'

You don't have to hurt, you don't have to hurt anymore. With a little time, take a look and find what you're searching for.

      'You abandoned me, Midori,' Naito forced a cough out of himself, lungs shrieking uncomfortably, ribs begging him to lay still.

She looked at him crossly. 'I did not abandon you.'

      'You promised me we would die together.'

      'And yet you're alive.' Her lips formed a thin line. Barely. He was barely alive. . .

You are broken on the floor. And you're crying, crying

Midori then silenced herself. It was no good to harp on what would have happened if she would have gone with him, if she would have simply done differently.

      'I needed to take a walk alone, but Jake came with me,' Naito said, voice quiet. To raise his voice hurt his throat too much. 'Sunoo and I. . . had a disagreement, so Jake wished to comfort me.'

      'What happened to Jake?'

      'Nothing.'

      'His knees were scraped.'

      'I pushed him out of the way.'

Midori let out a small breath. 'What was the argument about. . ?'

      'Life. I saw life as not worth living.'

      'I thought you were getting better.'

      'Just better at hiding it. All of this. . . with the idol life and our parents and Koshiro, it's overwhelming.'

He has done this all before. But you're lying, lying. To yourself, that he'll find help. That he will change to someone else. But you're broken on the floor. Still asking him for more

      'Do you fear you will break?'

      'Already broken.'

Will you leave or will you carry on?

Midori walked over to him, sitting down on the bed beside him. Her hand found his, feeling his weak grip, as if he was using every strenght he could muster to hold her hand. 

      'There is something else,' Naito whispered. 

      'Yes?' she tilted her head to the side, brows knitted together. 

Is your love from before still strong?

      'I saw the driver.'

If you leave, will you keep the memory

      'Who was it?'

That made night so long, that cut so deep?

      'Would you believe me if I said, Kaycee?.'