𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗢'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 ▬ ★ ??

001: Flora

LOVE WAS BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL.

As a child, Midori had always loved to watch 'Winx Club' on the television. Naito had watched it alongside her. Not because he enjoyed it, but because he was head over heels for Flora. 

A day after seeing her for the first time, Naito proclaimed himself as Flora's boyfriend and protector. 

That was until Flora got together with another boy named Helia. Naito's heart had shattered, broken into a thousand pieces. Their relationship came to an end a week after they got together. Despite that, Naito couldn't deny that the week was one of the best weeks in his life. 

002: His classmate

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Not really, but just like Midori, Naito had plummeted down into that sweet serendipity of infatuation. Kaycee was her name. Naito liked her a lot ━ a lot lot. But love blinded oneself, obscuring one's vision from the realities that the world presented, removing oneself from the reality they had created in their own mind.

While Kaycee was beautiful and adored Naito she could not understand how close Naito was with Midori. It was hard for her to grasp that they knew so much about each other. It was a boy and a girl ━ they couldn't be close, right? Even if they were twins. . . What if there was something more going on?

Assumptions on assumptions turned into a pile of hatred and jealousy.

And that jealousy turned into a roaring fire once they argued and Naito said he'd choose Midori over her any day. To Naito it made sense, he could get new girlfriends later in life but never once could he get another sister unless his parents decided to give him one. 

But to Kaycee, it did not seem that obvious. However, she never took her anger out on Naito. No, no, no, she was angry at Midori. Angry to the point where she pushed Midori into their glass table. It broke, of course, it did. A glass table was not meant to withstand such weight, especially not when someone fell onto it. 

Kaycee had broken into tears after that, crying and begging for Naito's forgiveness while Midori was rushed to the hospital. 

That day had been the last day he spoke to her, the last day her looked at her or even acknowledged her presence. 

But it would not be the last time he saw her.