𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘... 𓏴 ♢

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁 . . . 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 those who fall for you ❜ ⸝⸝

⊹ . ◌ ༚ ˳ 🕳️⠀﹒⠀ ꙳ .

⌗ ; 𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗢'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 ▬ ★ ??

'Who are you?'

Naito chuckled. 'I bet Midori did a long arse introduction, so I'll spare you the pain,' he said, eyes finding Midori's behind the camera, noticing the way she was glaring at him.

'I'm Choi Naito, a pleasure to meet you,' he introduced himself, lips turning upwards into a charming smile.

'Why did you choose to become an idol?'

'Midori convinced me. Her friend Emma convinced her to try it out and then Midori convinced me and here we are,' he answered, shoulders lifting into a small shrug.

'There are a lot of people complaining that you two are too close. What are your thoughts about that?'

'Honestly,' Naito began with a small chuckle. 'It's not the first time people have said that to us. But people who are not twins don't understand how close you can be with your twin.'

'My former girlfriend, we broke up last year. . . she accused me of incest and other stuff. It even ended with her turning a bit violent towards Midori so these accusations aren't something we're not used to.'

'When you are a twin there's usually no personal boundaries. During our childhood we shared everything, we did everything together, had the same friends, got the same grades and stuff. It's a bond we've built over years and most people have a hard time grasping that,' Naito said, making himself comfortable in the chair.

'Can you tell us more about your girlfriend?'

'My ex but, yeah sure,' Naito said, slightly shifting in his seat. 'She was a former classmate of mine back in London. It was actually a pretty funny situation because Midori had a thing going on with her brother.'

'We were together for a year or so until she started to act a bit weird and hostile towards Midori. She got her brother and Midori to break up but they were never that serious so Midori didn't get too hurt.'

'I suppose it was because she was insecure. It's a real pity because she had a lovely personality but she needs to work on herself before beginning to work with someone else.'

'Did it not bother you at all? To share everything with someone?'

'I mean we didn't share everything and our parents still made sure to raise us into two different people. I'm a lot closer to our father than Midori is and she's a lot closer to our mother than I am,' Naito explained.

'Moving onto the other questions. . . What would you be if you weren't an idol?'

'That's hard,' Naito admitted. 'Probably a music producer or a choreographer. Dancing and music have always been my passion.'

'But you aren't dating anyone at the moment, right?'

'Uhm―'