chapter-25. " we will leave tomorrow."

Author P.O.V...

It's been 3 days since Gauri's delivery.
The mother and the baby both came to Rajvanshi mansion, all the family members were so happy and grateful to god for allowing them to welcome the little bundle of joy.

Meera was very attentive to Gauri and the baby not because she is only a doctor but also because now she have a small new member in the house.

Also because he kept her away from him!

On other hand Arjun was happy because his family was happy but somewhere he miss Meera also.
She wasn't giving any attention to Arjun.

She never give but Arjun managed to have her attention for him but he now can't. She was busy with his family members and he can't just hold her for himself.

After that day Meera was ignoring Arjun at all. She didn't even stay in the same room with him. She only come in night and just sleep before Arjun came.

They were married for nearly a week now and Arjun's work were calling him. He has to be back there. He was the CEO and he can't just ignore his work.

He was planning to go back tommorow and he havn't informed Meera yet.
How can he??
She wasn't giving any attention to her husband.

Arjun had already informed his mother she wasn't very happy but she can't stop him. It was his work and he can't just ignore it.

Now Arjun wasn't in very good mood. He don't know why he was behaving like a kid. There relation wasn't based on love or something. He forced Meera to marry him just because of that message.

The message remind him the culprit He havn't catched the culprit yet. The number was continuously switched off. He also was pissed because of it. He wants to know who dare to threaten him.

Arjun wanted to talk to Meera and now he have a solid reason for it.
He grin like a fool and them made his way downstairs.

He went downstairs to see Meera was happily sipping something and his sisters were talking. Meera didn't noticed him coming. She was looking as always beautiful in  pink saree.

 She was looking as always beautiful in  pink saree

He cleared his throat to gain attention. Hearing voice they all turn they head towards him.

"What happene Arjun " gauri asked.
Arjun just shoot his head and looked at Meera who was looking down on her lap.
"You want....Meera??" Gauri again asked seeing his eyes on her.
The mischief wasn't gone unnoticed by Arjun. He glance at her and Gauri just giggling at him. Arjun started walking to her.

"Meera.. we need to talk " he said when he was close enough to her.
He was looking down and Meera was also.
Meera's breath was uneven. She desperately want Arjun to back a step but he wasn't. She bite her lips in anxiety.
Arjun's sisters were gone long ago..
They didn't wanted to be witness of newly wed romance...