chapter-6. "weeding is on!"

HYYY GUYS...
HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE...
HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE...
ENJOY THE STORY AND SORRY FOR MY MISTAKES......

Here we go 😉😉😉😉

I knock on the door..... and am surprised to see who opens the door...
"You" I was confused.

"Yes me!!" She said
"What are you doing here," I asked her in a cold voice...
"Don't you want to enter your own house?" she asked and raised one of his eyebrows...
"Yeah," I said while entering my own house...
As I entered I feel relaxed and comfortable... I love my house I love my family aaahh I miss this a lot...
I was in my thoughts suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around just to face her again but this time she said nothing only handed me a glass of water...

She was about to turn but I grab her wrist.
"What??" She asked.... and in her voice, I can feel she is not interested in talking with me ...
Well, I am also not interested.
"Where is maa....." I asked her in as usual my cold and demanding tone...
She said nothing just moved away.....
I shouted her name to stop her...
"Mishi Mishi.. just stop I said" and she stopped and then toward me.
Before I ask anything she started...
"I don't expect this from you." she stooped and looked back and said this in a sad voice
"What" I questioned her.. but instead of giving me an answer she again started moving away...I am annoyed now...
She entered a room and slammed the door shut harshly...
I moved towards the door and pushed it just to find a surprise...
My all sisters Gauri di and Siya were laughing hard including that Mishi
I said nothing just stare at them and feel happy to see my sisters laughing...
"Hey, ar- Arjun" Gauri di said while somehow controlling his smile...
Gauri di is our elder sister she got married 2 years ago and now she is pregnant.... 6 months pregnant...I am very happy for her.

I just smile at her and moved toward her...
"How are you dii??" I asked her and give her a hug...
" absolutely fine arjun" she said in very cherry tone...
" And my champ... how's he/she??" I asked her pointing towards her baby bump...
She chuckled and said " fine just little naughty but it's ok " while saying this she moves her hand around her baby bump....
I turn towards siya who was still laughing....
"Aaahhh shalu when your laughing session will end?" I asked and cross my arm near my chest ....
" ohh God bhai ... your face was hell funny ... good job mishi..." she said and smile widely at me ...
I rolled my eyes and said " I was not funny... it's just this Mishi who's acting was like real ... I I
Literally feel she ignored me." I accepted and turn my face toward Mishi .. she winked at me. Mishika is my childhood friend and someone other than Gaurav who have dare to prank or joke with me.
"Bhai I miss you"siya said and hugged me..
I caress her hair and said " I miss you too shalu...." she smile at me ...
Now Mishi comes in front of me . I take predator steps toward her.and She started moving back. We always are like this, doing prank,punishing each other and then laughing the hell out.
I take a long step and grab her hand from her elbow ... she started struggling..
Before I do any further thing. I heard someone clearing his throat...
I know who is he .......
I immediately turn toward him and made my way towards him.

"Khamma Ghani dadaji" I said and touched his feet.

He just press his hand on my head and said "Ghani khamma young man"
"How are you dadaji" I asked in clam calm voice.

"If you are done here then come in my room.. " he said ignoring my question..and then continue
"Siya beta go to your room you must have to do packing and Gauri you take rest ... Mishi beta call ladies to come fast " he said and all nooded and he turn to leave the room..

"Where is maa ??" I asked to all ...
"Gone to temple " she said little Loudly as she was going to call ladies...
"Why shalu has to pack her bag ??" I asked in confusion...
Shalu turn red because she was blushing ...what she is blushing?? Why? I turn toward dii who was doing something in phone and giving mischievous smile to shalu.