chapter 50"I hate him"(Arjun's past)

Author's POV

Arjun didn't saw anything and kept looking at the floor. He then felt Meera ner him, he looked up and then she sat on his lap sidewise.

"You know, you can share with me anything.. you know I will never judge you...you know I am always there for you. So please just let it out." she said cupping his cheeks and there only Arjun decided to get it all out.

He decided to open up to his love who will never judge him, who will never leave him, who is always beside her.

"Its about my father"

"What about him?" She whispered to him looking curious.

"You think he is missing?" He asked looking straight in her eyes. She bite her lips and nodded as yes. Seeing her Arjun chuckled.

"He isn't Meera, he isn't missing. He was once but not for long" He explained and tighten his hold on her. She stayed silent encouraging him to go on. He took a deep breath, Meera too circled her arms around his neck and rubbed his back.

"I was 18 back then, freshly completed my high school, when my father and grandfather advised me to visit our head office once in few days as I was the future heir and it was the time when I should start taking interest in business. At first I wasn't very pleased by this. I wasn't interest in business at that time. I wanted to make my career as a artist. But life never goes as you want."

He started with a small smile and chuckled sadly. Meera stayed silent and just kept listening to him.

"Unwillingly but I started to visit in office and they started to discuss things with me. After few months I felt like business world was interesting and I too started to took interest in it. By then I was doing my graduation. It was near my 19th birthday when my father's secretary, Mrs. Seema seth was resigning due to her family issue but before leaving she selected the next secretary for my father. He was never a fan of secretary as he prefers doing his work on his own but when he got married he thought to appoint one for him. He wanted to spend more time with my mother but then he left that idea. But when Gauri di was born he immediately appointed one for him so he/she can mange his work behalf of him. Mrs. Seth wad a very good women, her work was good and she never interfered in my father's life apart from business. That made my father trust her so when she was leaving she appointed a another worn for him. Miss Kanak rathi."

As hs took her name only bitterness spill out. Meera can sense his body posture becoming rigid, his face turning cold, jaw clenched and fist formed.

For once Meera's heartbeat picked its pace as the hold he has on her waist also tighten making her winch a little but she controlled.

"At first everything was good, for few months Miss Rathi was doing her work good if we ignore her disgusting look on my father or Cunning smile near me. If we just ignore the way she behave sometime. My father didn't minded it much as soon as she worked well. She use to talk to my father and being a young women she always has a excuse that she is learning things. It was One fine evening when I saw her sitting close to my father, they were discussing something, she was sitting so close that there shoulders were brushing. I saw the look she was giving my father I don't liked that and then I yelled at her first time telling her to go out."

He said and took a deep breath again.

"My father was shock, he didn't said anything that time but as soon as she was out he stood up and come toward me and made me sit on a the sofa. Then he said

"What was that son..? " his father asked in disbelief.

"What?" He said irritated