chapter 59"One more day to go..."

Hey
Sorry, I published this chapter accidentally earlier and then I had to unpublished it.

Sorry for it.
Thanks for being patient with me.

Enjoy.❤

Author's POV

It was 6 in morning when Meera woke up as usual wrapped in his arms. She smiled at there position and caressed his hairs which was falling on his forehead.

She smiled at him who was smiling in his dreams like he sensed her touch. She kissed his forehead and unwrap his hand which was around her waist which wasn't a easy work and then after a lot of struggle she got out.

She went inside the bathroom with her dress for today. Before that she put her all jewelry on the dressing table.

After 30 minutes she was ready wearing her all jewelry and was done with her makeup too.

She was wearing a light green color lengha and with light jewelry. When she looked back at her husband who was still in sleeping position but had his eyes open and was looking at her directly with a small eyes.

She smiled at him and said a "good morning" which he returned back with a light smile.

His morning look with messy hairs and eyes still filled with sleepiness was making him look hot which made her blush.

She turned around and put her remaining jewelry until next 5 minute. After that she was ready to go out. She went to the door and then looked at her husband who again went to sleep with a smile on his face.

"Arjun ji I know you are awake, now got up and feeshup please" She said which arjun smile widely at her.

"Right, how can I sleep when I have a sexy wife walking all over the room"

He said with a smrik which made her blush more. She just shoot her head more at this and walk out not before saying "be fast"

Once she was out she walk to the garden where the function was about to help. She was telling something to a helper when she heard her name being called.

She looked back to see it was buadadi calling her. She went to her with a questioning face.

"Do you want anything buadadi?"

Hearing her the old lady nodded her head and then said.

"Meera you look beautiful in this dress child but you know you are the elder daughter in law of Rajvanshi's. You should dress like one. You should carry the elegance and royalty"

She said to Merra who nodded her head looking down.

"OH, don't worry dear, I know it's new and hard for you but don't you think you should now dress like the queen of mansion which you are? Queen of Arjun?"

She asked in a teasing tone which made her smile and she nodded her head.

She too was thinking of wearing something like her mother in law. She nodded at the old lady and the lady smiled.

"OK.. so come with me. I'll make you the elder daughter in law of Rajvanshi's."

Saying she took Meera hand and went to her room.

Here in the room Arjun , he got ready and went downstairs. He was feeling hungry but he wasn't going to eat without his sweetheart.

He was in the garden searching for her when his eyes fall on a women who's back was facing him. By seeing her back Arjun almost know who it is but was confused a bit. Until she turned around making his breath hitched. She then sat on the chair and pull her legs up a bit. She was holding a anklet in her hand which she put around her feet made herself wear it.