chapter 57."I love you too❤"

Author's POV

He holded Arjun's hand and made him sit near him. Cupping his cheeks he said.

"My son, you are precious to me. I never wanted you to get hurt. When I saw that I just wanted to slap her but I controlled. According to my plan I had to act a little more. Every thing was going according to my plan, she was trapped well. I planed to expose her on your birthday and asked your forgiveness but on that day something happened which I never expected...."

Till now Arjun understood one thing, whatever his father did was only to save them and there company.
He felt horrible to know all this but the last line his father said stuck in his mind . Hearing this one thing come to his mind.

"Did you cheated to mother?"

Hearing him his father become dilrnt for minute making Arjun's heartbeat faster then ever.

He looked at his father with hope of being wrong. His father suddenly looked Down without meeting his eyes making him cry out loud.

"Dad..."

He utter helplessly to which his father looked up to him with a little smile and then with little difficulty holded his hand and then said

"That morning when I woke up I I too thought I did that. I cheated on my gayatri and that's the reason I just vanished from all of your life. I never wanted any of you to look at me with disgust. Especially gayatri."

He said and looked at his son with a sarcastic and sad smile and yhrn continued

"But I never cut my all ties with you all. From that's next day inward I doubted that and started to investigate with having a close look at you all. That day when gayatri had her first heart attack, a part of me died because of that dreadful scene. I even went to meet her without ashy of your acknowledge and that day when I talked to her, I didn't told her anything because of her health but I just told her to have Belive on me. And my gayatri just did what I told her."

He said and smiled, arjun too remember his mother said then same thing,

That he told me to have trust in him.

"After 1 year of being vanished I was able to have a hold on the truth. And that was, I never cheated on her. I never cheated on your mother. That Kanak rathi was a plan from rivals, first they tried to distract me. When they wasn't able to do that, they blackmailed me in name of you and my family. Being completely out of radar I damaged them internally and was able to destroy them. I was ready to come back go you all and explain my truth when I don't know how but they got to know about me and tried to kill me. I was alomst dead but my son, you saved me..."

Saying this he cried out, Arjun too cried. Till now he was thinking of his father as a villan where he was the hero. Till now he thought his father was a selfish man but he was the person who destroyed his own life for there children.

Isn't what a father always do..?

He always protect his children by hooks or crooks and in return he gets nothing other then few taunts of being conservative, tag of being selfish?

May be not this, but every father become strict for there children wellbeing and most of thr children think there father isn't of modern minded. They stop them from there success or stop them from moving ahead but in reality not evetytime they are wrong. Sometime because of situation or sometime seeing that we are doing wrong they had to took control and become stick. And then They think there father as there villan something but not everytime parents are wrong.