chapter-23. "good morning wifey"

Arjun's POV..

"This is our room" i whisper near her ear back hugging her. She really is peace. The peace I was feeling now and was waiting for so long..
She was visibly frozen on her place. I know she is nervous.

She didn't said anything but I know better there will be something running in her mind.
I know whatever will be running in her mind will be some how related to us...

I released her from my arms and went inside the room.
It was decorated for our first night .

I decided to ignore it I didn't want to make her nervous more.
I made her enough today. I don't think she will be able to take more.
I looked back to see she wasn't moving. But she was looking at the decorated bed. She looked at the bed and then me and then always looked down but little shaking.

May be because of evening's incident!!

"Come" I said to her gesturing her to coom in.

She didn't look at me for once but then move in.
She was taking so small step and looking like a coward dear. And biting her tempting lips continuously.

So cute and hot at same time...

I shoot my head as I didn't want to think like that. But after that incident I am thinking only this way. I am even more attracted to her.

She came inside but I can see she was debating something in her mind. She came and diectly started searching for something by roaming her eyes here and there.
I just looked at her without saying anything.

She was looking gorgeous in the saree and now her expressions were making her look even more beautiful and cute.

"Wh-where are my ba-bags??" I heard a fearfull voice. I turn toward her and looked at her who was looking everywhere except me.

"In the closet " I said to her and she looked at me with weird experiences then immediately turn and went to closet.

I laugh at her reaction and went to bathroom to change my cloths.

I went back until she wasn't out.
So I just laid on the bed scrolling my phone.

I was laying on the bed when I heard the crack sound indicating that Meera is out from closet.

I turn to her and saw she was wearing a pink kurti and plaso. And continuously fighting her fingers with each other and looking down.

 And continuously fighting her fingers with each other and looking down

She was looking so adorable!!.
She wasn't looking at me but looking at her feet.
I mentally chuckled at her but didn't said anything.

She was just standing there, wasn't doing any move.

She lifted her head and looked around the room.

What she is doing??

She moved towards the bed and picked the pillow and moved toward the sofa placed in the corner of the room.