chapter 48 " Is he hiding something..?"

Hey! Stop.🤚🤚
I was just watching some YouTube videos when I saw a video about people reaction about different state. Then a random question popped in my mind.

What's the first word come to your mind after hearing a word "bihari"?

I mean what's your first reaction or the first word that come to your mind  about a certain person when you come to know that, he/she is a  bihari?

Its just a random question that took my interest so I asked you all...
Since I too am a Bihari so I was just being curious.

So yeah....just be honest friendd I won't mind your answer anyhow...😉😉

Afterall it's just for fun..🤗

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

She then got up and went downstairs. She was just two steps out of her room when she felt a sudden pull and she found herself in the room again.

With her back hit the wall and some warm hand snaked around her waist. A familiar cologne filled her nostril and a warm body hugged her.

She was shocked at first and then relaxed knowing who it was. But before she can say anything she heard his husky voice in whisper.

"Damm..I missed you"

Meera smiled at this and wrapped her arms around him. She too felt peace and instant immerse happiness. The voidness which was around her wasn't anymore. She signed in satisfaction. She wanted to reply him but can't as Tears started to pour out from her eyes without her knowing.

He felt her tears and tighten his hold on her. He smiled at her cuteness.

"Shhh What happene sweetheart?"

He whispered patting her head like a mother to her child. Meera shoot her head and buried her face more into his chest. She herself don't know why is she crying?

But she felt like crying, seeing him after 4 days made her emotional.

Arjun then Let her hug him and cry. He kept running his hand on her hairs he love how smooth and long they are.

After few minutes Meera was feeling little clam, she then popped her head out of his chest. Her face was coverd with tears, her nose red and cheeks fluffy.

Arjun smiling at her wipe her tears and then  cupped her face in his gaint hands and kissed her forehead, letting his lip lingering there for few more time then actual. Meera smiled at his care and closed her eyes, As his lips touched her skin...

She felt the familiar spark...

She felt the familiar shiver to her body...

she felt the familiar heat creepting to her cheeks...

She felt the familiar nervousness yet the feeling of being special.

She felt the familiar love and care he has for her.

And that was the movement when she finally got the answer of her all questions.
Why there was a voidness inside her heart ?

Why she felt incomplete in there 4 days?