chapter 39"Will you go on a date with me?"

👉250 votes= next update.

Author note:-

To be honest I really feel bad when the last chapter (chapter 38 :- You are beautiful) wasn't able to complete the target at all ever after more then 10 days. It made me upset, so much that i really felt like not updating. But still after few days I convence myself that maybe you all didn't like the chapter so much. But in my eyes the last chapter was really beautiful and i trusted my opinion and wrote this chapter.

So in this chapter I tried a little more hard to make you all like this chapter. And may be you all will like it. But still I'll say I like this chapter too.

Hope this chapter will receive your love and will complete the target soon.

Love you all...
Enjoy. ❤❤

Author's POV.

He muttered something being mesmerised by her which was the only sentence in his mind. As he said those words Meera heard him and her eyes shot toward him, There eye lock with each other and heart started to beat rapidly.

"You are beautiful"

The way he said those words with soo much emotions. His voice were soft, and wascarrying honesty send tinglish sensations to her body. His eyes were filled with love, care adoration for her.

Hearing him Meera suddenly stared feeling shy, his gaze on him wasn't helping much. She hesitantly looked away not able to look much.

They broke there trance, Meera looked away biting her lips and Arjun looked away while rubbing his back of the neck awkwardly.

Covered in silence Arjun looked around to say something but what caught his attention was the ticking sound of the clock. Sighing he looked down only to face his one of Nightmare.

He quickly looked away but he noticed Meera was looking around.

She can't see this now!!

Not now.

He didn't want her to know about it. Not now.

"Its late. I think we should sleep " gaining his posture he said. Meera agreed nodding her head.

"Come" Arjun said and grabbed her plam in his and started to move out. Meera too followed him without saying anything with a shy smile.

After they were out Arjun himself locked the door with a lock. Meera frown at him actions because no room in the villa was locked like this not even when no one is at home. But didn't said anything.

Arjun took a sigh in relief and then moved away, when he was in front of her room he left her hand unwillingly. Meera too missed his warmthnes, and then looked down.

"Good night " he said smiling.

Looking up Meera to wished him and then entered in her room.

They both went to there bed, Arjun signed when he realised he was already missing her.

You will be death of me wife...

Saying this with a dreamy smile he closed his eyes. As he closed the scene of last night started to play, they way she hugged her,she way hide her face in his chest.