chapter 40."She kissed me...!!"

Wait here....
Don't read....yet.

So after reading the title what's your first though.???

Tell me...

And then

Enjoy.

Author's POV.

I know it's not the right way to ask nor the right time but still I am asking you because I really want to. And please don't say yes because you don't want to hurt me or anything. Just say yes if you really want" he said looked at her, nodding in the last making her confuse.

"What is-"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Meera's wide eyes snapped toward him with a mouth little parted clearly showing she is surprised. Way too much.

"W-What?" She utter shockley. She didn't expected him to ask this. Arjun smile seeing her. She look ultra shock and cute that he soo wanted to pinch her nose.

And he did. Hs pinch her nose to which a low cry escaped from her mouth in pain and surprise. Arjun laughed looking at her. She rubbed her nose and looked away.

May be I heard wrong..

She thought but she was proved wrong.

"Sweetheart will you go on a date with me?" This time Arjun asked cupping her cheeks looking straight in her eyes.

Meera's heartbeat accelerate and she bite her inner cheeks before answering. She nodded her head positively and looked down.

Arjun grinned at her response but he want something else. He leans down toward her and stooped when his lips were almost toughing her earlobes.

Meera felt him leaning down and her heartbeat fasten, breath hitched, her body went still when Arjun's lips lightly touched her earlobes. And then he whispered.

"Words wife" but they wasn't forming in her mouth.

"Y-Yes" hearing his more then usual husky voice she stammered and find difficulty in saying a single word.

Arjun didn't want back to his actual position even after getting his answer. He stayed close to Meera, there almost front body was touching and this was making her feel hot and nervous.

After few seconds Arjun took a deep breath inhaling her scent making her shiver.

"Be ready at 7." saying this he moved back and then smiled at her like nothing happens few seconds ago and then turn and left.

Meera stayed there claming her heartbeat. Her hand automatically went on her chest near her heart. She smiled dreamily remembering what happened few seconds ago. She shoot her head shyly and her eyes went to the wall clock.

It shows 5:30 in evening. She have more then 1 hour to ger ready which is more then enough. But she need to decide what to wear.

It was her first date ever that too with her husband, she want it special. Smiling she went inside her room and took a long hot relaxing shower and come out wearing a rob.

As she come out she noticed one packets placed on her bed. Tooking it she inspected the packet only to smile reading the note on it.

It was a gift from her husband, excitement and suprise filled her body and she hurriedly tore the packet to see what's inside.

As she tore it, she gasp, it was beautiful silver dress. She instantly falls in love with it.

She smiled shyly at the thought of her wearing this dress. Sure, she had wore there type of dresses but in front of Arjun it would be for the first time so she was feeling little shy.