chapter-17."She will be leaving"

What do you all  think about Arjun????

Meera POV...
Thank you..
I remember his words...
I remember how for a second I forgotten that I was in his arms....
I never supposed Arjun will say thank you......

I tossed to other side of bed  and looked at my windows it was open.i take a deep breath and got up from the bed.
I wasn't getting any sleep so I decided to stand at window a little.

I walk to window and open my hairs take all my hairs to my left shoulder. I place my hand on the wall then my eyes went to the ring in my hand.
I was engaged....with Arjun

The ring was really beautiful. Arjun's mother told me that it was Arjun's grandmother's ring. I again take a deep breath and fold my arms to my chest.
Now I didn't want think about it. I want peace. From few days I am just thinking about my past and my future.
I shoot my head to get rid of there thoughts. This all..... my inner turmoil will be at end by day after tomorrow morning.....

I will be leaving rajasthan. I will go back to my old life and I will forgot all this automatically.

With this thought I returned to my bed and sleep consume me.......

At morning...

I woke up by a knock on my door. I got up and rub my eyes to get rid off my sleep.
I opened the door revealing a maid.
"Bari babu (elder daughter in law) hukum called you" she said bowing her head down and walk off. I nooded at her my mind was stuck on her words
Bari babu....

I shoot my head and went to washroom.
I came out and got ready.
I went to dadaji's room.
I knock before entering.
I hear a 'come in' and I walk in with a smile.
"Good morning dadaji " I chirped  as I entered.
He also reply a good morning with small smile. And gestured me to sit.
"You wanted to see me?? " I ask him and he nodded. He gestured someone to bring something. After 2 minute a maid came and put 2 cup of coffee in front of me.
"Beta I want you to go with siya to Gauri mandir(lord Gauri temple).
It's our family ritual that bride's sister in law goes with her only. I nodded at him.
"Dadaji may I ask a question??" I ask he nodded.
"What if I wasn't going to marry Arjun then who will  be doing this??" I ask in curiosity.
"Then I was going to force Arjun to marry Akshita" he said punching his lips in straight line.
"Oh" all I could say.
Force.... didn't she always clingy to him like leach...
"Arjun didn't Akshita much.... he didn't tell me but I know he only tolerate her because of me.... if his grandfather wasn't my great friend... I am sure he didn't even look at her direction." He completed with a chuckled. I also smile a little know how much he hates her.

"So go get ready. After haldi you both will leave at 3 PM and then wedding at 7 PM. " he said and hot up I also got up.
I walk out of his room and look around. I took a deep breath...
Morning fresh air.....
People were working fast. Whole house was decorated with fresh flower and lights.  Few were ordering, few were obeying. I roamed my eyes to garden area only to stuck on a person I didn't expect.
Arjun...

He was wearing white shirt with pale blue check pant . He ws holding a bag in his hand.
He is looking so handsome....