chapter-5. "That nightmare"

Meera's pov.

A fear started travelling along my brain…. fear of that place.fear of that person. I shivered after remembering that place. Goosebumps covers my hand. I was praying to god… not again please
No, no I will not face him again none no I can't, no.

'Meera  meera beta what happen??' Papa ask me but I didn't listen a single word he said because I wasn't in my sence..
'Meera' he shouted and now I come to my sence...
'Huh?' I ask him.

'What happene beta? Why are you sweating this much?are you not feeling well?'he ask me with concern in his eye he put his one hand on my hand and with one started rubbing my back.

I hugg him immediately after coming in my sence.
He console me after few sec he ask me again.
'What happene beta,tell your daddy my princess ' and now after listening him I was little bit okay but not that much to answer anyone  I pointed toward the road.

I don't know what he understand because I never had shared this with anyone.

But suddenly he yelled at mom
'Nandini ji where we are going?" Mom was looking me with confused expression get shocked and shifted back s little after hearing him yelling.

Mom didn't get what he was asking because she was confused with my reactions and shocked with papa's reaction.
'Huhh?" She sounded looking at me.
'Where we are going for god sake tell me nandini', this time he shouted on her we both were hell shocked and she has in fear.
'To To..sub- Subhash bhaiya pla-place' she stuttered....
Suddenly papa remove his hand from my back and started rubbing his temper...
'Sorry nandini ji I don't want to shout on you.. but I can't see my princess like this soo.. please forgive me please' he said while holding her one hand... she just nodded.. and turn toward me...
I was now normal because mom stopped driving so I was in my sence and I was literally thinking about the reason I am going to give them for my sudden change behaviour....
Mom was about to ask when suddenly my phone started ringing.... I pick the call without glancing at the scteen to know the caller Id...
'Hello.. who's this??'..I ask after composing myself...
'Hyyy its mamta.. are you not coming to clinic today??' She asked me..
Mamta is one of the member in our free clinic...
Ohh I haven't told you all.... I am a doctor (gynecologist)... I work in hospital S.k hospital... but I always wanted to help those who can't afford medical expenses... so we means ... Dr.Mamta,Dr. Saket Dr. Ridhi Dr. Avinash and me we all started a clinic for those once.....On weekend we all are free so we all gather together in Sunday to our clinic... and today is Sunday....
I was about to say no but suddenly I realised it's the way to escape from here...
'Mamta... aaahh actually...... I'll come'i told her after thinking....
'Yeah... actually there is a emergency sooo... if you are able the come fast ok' she told me in hurry...
'Okay I'll be there in half an hour...'I told her.. and cut the call and put the phone in my bag and turn my face toward my papa... he give me a warm smile...and said
'you can go beta.. you don't have to ask... its your work.....' and give me kiss in forehead.. and whisper near my ear...
'You are ok naa beta and Don't worry beta.. I am here no one will harm my princess...' I was shocked but then smile widely... I glance at mom who was watching us in confusion...
She tried to say something but hurriedly I kiss on her cheek and I get the exit from the car...
I wave the goodbye... and flying kiss they did the same...
Papa ask me that he can give me company to clinic because my car was on parking area of our house soo ....but I said no I'll manage.. I had booked a cab... they wanted till the cab come... after that mom started the engine and they went for there destination....

'Meera… Meera beta what happen??' Papa ask me, but I didn't listen a single word he said because I wasn't in my sense.

'Meera' he shouted, and now I come to my sense…
'Huh???' I ask him.