chapter 38"You are beautiful"

A long chapter ahead 😉

Attention:-🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊

👉👉250 votes = next update.

Complete it soon....

Vote fasttttttttttttt.

Enjoy..❤❤

______❤__________❤_________❤______

Author's POV.

The Sunrays was peaking inside the room through the window disturbing the couple's sleep.

Meera felt some hot breath near her shoulder and tingling yet little painful sensation on her cheeks.

She tried to move but can't,something was stopping her. She again tried to move but sometimes tighten on her waist. And she heard a groan.

She opened her eyes quickly only to turn red and heart to accelerate. Her eyes wide and mouth hang open. She noticed where she was, and with whom she wa sleeping.

They were sleeping on the sofa, she on the top of him, her hand around him fisting his shirt near collar

They were sleeping on the sofa, she on the top of him, her hand around him fisting his shirt near collar. His arms around her holding her still. There leg tangled with each other.

Meera gasp at there position and then looked around. They were in the same room from the last night, on same sofa.

Meera remembering what happened last night. She shared everything with him, and now she was feeling light and happy. She was stunned by his reaction after her confession but happy too.

She didn't remember when she slept here on him. Now she was extremely shy and nervous too..

She know he didn't reacted bad but still she was nervous. How he will treat her and what he was thinking about her.

Thinking all this she became super nervous and the proximate wasn't helping.

She tried to move again but It was way to hard for her. His possessive hold was tight around her.

Hesitantly Meera put her plam on her chest to pop her up. With difficulty she pop herself a little but her open hairs were disturbing her. They were falling from each side of her face. She was tugging her hairs back on he ear continuously but it wasn't helping much.

Meera's situation wasn't very good so she tried to wake him up by shaking him.

Arjun was in deep sleep, he was feeling a little weight on him but the fragrance was too pleasant to let go. But his sleep got disturbed when someone shake him.

The jiggling sound of bangles and tinglish sensations make him open his eyes.

The first thing he noticed just after opening his eyes were his loves face. Coverd with her hairs which was making his love struggle a lot. He gently tugged her hair back making Meera still ,eyes wide and blush.