chapter. "26 I'll do it!"

Author POV ...

"Seatbelt!!"Arjun said as soon as they seated in thr car.
"Huhh??" Meera asked not understanding his point. She was lost in her thinking and making every possible way to stay away from him. She was clam from outside but panicking from inside whenever she think living alone with him.
"Wear the seatbelt " he commanded looking at Meera. She quickly wore the seatbelt.
He started driving and she looked out of the window. She didn't want any interaction between them.
Arjun wanted to hold her hand while driving but he know he can't! He mentally groaned on his helpless side.

Currently they were in the car going towards his villa in Bangalore.
Yeah! They are in Bangalore.
They just landed one hours ago and now they were going towards there home..

Meera was closing her eyes resting her lead on the seat. Suddenly she opened my eyes as she felt her pulling away.
She opened her eyes to see him looking at her and his hand were on air like he was about to catch something.

She looked away and stayed still.

"You ok?" She head his voice,without looking at him she nooded her head.
Arjun looked at Meera to assure himself. As per Arjun Meera was looking so elegant beautiful in her yellow silk saree.

 As per Arjun Meera was looking so elegant beautiful in her yellow silk saree

Arjun blow a horn indicating the watching to open the gate.
Meera looked out of the window to see her new house.
Her mouth was slightly open as she saw the total height of that building The giant building was towering over her.

She smiled a bit unknowingly when she saw many big windows.
She always loves the house which has many windows they keep the house airy.
As they step out of the car a dog came running. As he saw Arjun he jump at him.

Meera saw the dog and she smiled. A big one!
Arjun slide inside the car and came out only to having a yellow ball in his hand. Arjun gave this ball to that dog.
When the dog catched the ball. That day started jumping,barking,licking Arjun too. He just ruffled his head and then stand up.
"Buddy calm down" he said while smiling. Meera's while focus was on the dog so she misses the heart taking view.
Arjun wasn't very affected by the dog. He love him but now he has to do other work first. He just smiled a bit and get inside. Hoping meera will follow him.
Meera looked at Arjun's back when he walk away. She know she has to follow him but then her eyes went to that dog who was looking at her.
She knee down and play with him a little.