chapter 56"Did you cheated on mother?"

Author's POV

But I have a condition sweetheart"

He whispered to her ear while roaming his finger to her bare back making her shiver. Hearing him she got the reminder to his ladt condition and a pleasurable shiver run to her body making him clutch her hand around her neck tightly.

She blushed and bite her lips, this time she isn't going to just say yes. She will hear the condition first.

"What?"

"OH, it's nothing sweetheart. You just have to...."

Saying he paused and hold the strings on her blouse and pulled it open making her blouse lose...

"let me complete my painting."

Meera's eye went to him who was smriking down at her. Her eyes were wide with a tint of blush on her face hearing him.

She know, this will be anything but painting..?

She was still in his arms and suddenly a gasp come out of her mouth when she suddenly felt his large plam covering her whole back partially.

He already opened the sting making her blouse lose and now he was sliding his hand till her blouse hooks which were just a little below from her string.

She squirm in his hold when his hot hand was sliding down on her cold skin and chest touching to each other. She bite her lips once she felt him opening her first hook.

"You didn't answer me...sweetheart"

Arjun said near her ear making her jump on her place as her whole attention was on his hand which was sliding down while opening her hooks.

Hearing him she looked at him, words wasn't forming in her throat due to the intensity.

He pulled his face back a little and looked at her who's eyes were half close, face bright red and lips between her teeths.

He slowly lean down and kissed her cheeks gently and then another. At his this act, her heart started to fill with warmth. She smiled gently at him which made him smile too.

She raised her eyelashes to see him who was still in hold of his desire but a little sober. He understood her and give her the warmness she needed. Seeing her looking at him he raised his eyebrows demanding the answer of his question.

Meera shyly tugged a hair stand behind her ear and nodded her head as yes, making his lips broke into a dashing smile.

He then kissed her forehead and then took a step back making her look at him.

He know it was getting much for her, he decided to give her some space before capturing her into his hold again.

Once Arjun was back, meera quickly turned around to go inside the bathroom but a sudden force from behind stopped her.

She felt the string if her blouse was pulled back, she looked behind only to see her husband standing there with a smrik holding her blouse string in his hand. He was looking Straight into her eyes and then again took a step to her

"It's too hard to stay away from you...come fast"

He whispered and put that string on her shoulder before dropping a sloppy kiss there.

Meera nodded while smiling and went inside.

Here Arjun sat on there bed and took a deep breath.

It's getting hard day by day...!

He whispered to himself and then smiled at his innocent wife's seducing acts and lay flat on there bed.