chapter-29. "I Do"

Author's POV..

"One more" Arjun orderd the bartender in the bar. The bartender looked at him who's eyes were red as he was controlling himself from break down and brought the next bottle of alcohol.

He opened the bottle harshly and started drinking. He only stooped drinking that very bottle when it was half finished.

Even after drinking this much he wasn't able to forget her hateful words. He was feeling numb, his body wasn't feeling anything but pain in his heart.

He took a deep breath to control himself but it seems like he wasn't able to!
He remember how Meera assured him that things he didn't even think of. He was remembering his words and his heart started paining, so much pain to bear to his already wounded heart.

Flashback

"How dare you??" Meera asked in full range. She was shaking in anger and fear.She wasn't ready to surrender again, went through all again. She was determined to fight this time. She wanted to fight and let all frustration out from her. All the guilt of not fighting for herself.

In her panic state and because of those memories she wasn't able to recognise who was standing in front of her. Her mind was in trauma, she was seeing whatever she was thinking not seeing.
She only can see his eyes, the situation, the comforting lines did nothing other then triggering her more.

Arjun was still there in the ground confused. He looked at Meera and then the waste cake on the ground. He was knowing that she will be surprised to see him but he wasn't expecting her this reaction. He wasn't expecting her to push him away. Little he felt hurt by her behaviour. Clenching his jaw he tried to act normal not angry.

But He stood up clearing his mind not wanting any negative thoughts about her. He again tried to approach her but stopped hearing her voice.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in deadly serious voice.

He took a deep breath to clam his nerves and then looked at her whose fist were forming ball, hairs here and there like a mess, jaw clenched, face still has the strain of her dry tears but then main thing which took his attention was her eyes.
Which was looking straight into his without any emotions. Only anger only frustration she was furious, fuming in anger. She was looking like a wounded animal ready to attack.
But why?

Arjun thought, he wasn't understanding her this behaviour. All her behaviour was beyond to understand for him.

"Today was your birthday so..." Arjun tried to explain but he started feeling awkward, he didn't anything like this to anyone, it was the very first time he was considering someone above him.
So it was hard for him to say.

But on the other hand Meera was furious now. Her mind played his game again and her mind played her helpless scenes in front of her eyes. She remember what happene when someone come to celebrate her birthday in her room 9 year ago.

He will do it again?

No....no...

What will you do??

I'll stop him.. I won't let it happen again.

Really what will you do??