bonus chapter:-1

On people's demand here I present the first bonus chapter of "I Am With You..Always"

(I am so dramatic..no?🤭🤭)

Hope you all will like it

And-And something Very demanding here😉

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

"Arjum ji I am sleepy please..."

A alomst sleeping Meera winched at her husband who was getting naughty late in the night.

"Then sleep sweetheart. I am not doing anything"

He said huskily in her ear. Which made Meera shiver in her sleep too.

Meera was sleeping when she felt a rough touch on her cheeks. At that time it was soo decent but soon his hand traveled to her neck and now was touching her chest which was making her hot in her sleep.

Her eyes opened and went wide when she felt him pinching her nipple. She looked at him who was wide awake and looking at her.

"Wasn't you sleeping sweetheart?"

He said with a smrik knowing very well he made her awake. Hearing him she made a sour face and got up and sat on the bed.

"I was! But you woke me up."

She said and her cheeks turn more red with angry and shyness as her husband who was upper naked got up and lean to her. He was smriking at her and it was giving a clear idea of what he was a about to do.

"OK I think you are right. I woke you up but now that you are up let's utilize the time. I know you won't be sleepy anymore"

He said huskily.

Placing a kiss on her jaw he snaked His hand on her back and down the zip. Meera bite her lips at his act but decided to play innocent.

"What do you mean Arjun ji?"

Hearing her his smile become wider and he looked up at her. His eyes darken which made her shiver again. She bite her lips harder and looked away.

"I mean let me make you tired again so that you can sleep peaceful"

Her cheeks burned and without giving her any minute he crashed his lips on her making her gasp.

Soon the room was filled with moan and groan. The couple went to the height of passion where they only could remember each other.

It's been 1 and half year of there marriage and 1 years of there second marriage(Marriage in Piyush's wedding)
Life was so beautiful for them with each other on there arms. They were back to Bangalore and was living the best life.

Even after this much time the love between then didn't even faded a bit. They both still get excited when they meet each other after a whole day of separation. They still can't keep there hand off each other. They still can't keep there eyes off each other.

Mera still shiver under his gaze and Arjun still get his heartbeat fasten near her.

In this one year many things changed. Meera's assumption was right. Siya indeed was pregnant with her first child which happened to me a boy too. Now arjun have 2 nephews and he can't be more happy.