chapter-20"Just believe me once"

Author P.O.V...

Meera was getting ready for her day and her so called date.
Date??? Seriously!!!
She thought and rolled her eyes.
She crush herself for letting him ordering her around but then again she didn't have much courage to look in his eyes and say something!!!...

Somtime she thinks may be if she will share her past with him he will not behave like this!! But again she thinks is she ready to share her darkest secret to that person who trigger her past without knowing???

And as always she just shut the thought up and just decided to go with the flow.
Now she can't do anything about this marriage.

She can't deny it wasn't in option. And running away wasn't in her mind at all.

The only think she can do was to confront with Arjun about her issues but she was too afraid and somehow her trust issues wasn't allowing her.

So at last she just decided to let this happen. After Wedding she will no look in his direction,she will maintain decent gap between then and try her best to not cross his ways...

Yeah!! Now she wasn't thinking how to rescue herself from this marriage now she was thinking how to survive after marriage.

After getting ready she pick her phone from nightstand and saw there was a message from unknown number.

She opened the message and her lips form a thin line and face pale.

"See you tommorow wifey"

There wasn't any doubt that this message was from Arjun.

She didn't like him calling her wifey this word did something to her, to her mind ,her heart that she didn't understand.

It was obvious that he sended this message tomorrow night.

"See you tommorow wifey " she mimicked his line with making annoying faces.

She think for a minute and then grinned at her idea
She saved his number as Mr. AR.. means "akrru rahisjyda " (arrogant richman)

She smile widely on her creation and put her phone in her bag and went to hospital.

In evening around 4 she got a call from Mr.AR...
She smile as the name flash on he phone .
Without thinking she pich the phone and cripped "hello"
Arjun was stunted with after hearing a happy high pitch voice from the girl who bearly ever say anything.

Meera quickly realised whom she talking to...

After that she shut her mouth up.
Arjun understand that but didn't point out.

He know she was in good mood so not wanting to spoil her mod or interrupt in her happy moments he directly come to point.

"I'll be waiting for you at the entrance of your hospital around 4".