chapter 46 "Come soon Love"

As I said in the last chapter I will be updating this book on every Monday from now on.

A long chapter ahead.

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

Her eyes landed on her parted lips and unknowingly her fingers touched his lips. She smiled and then touched his nose.

Seeing his face, she feel the peace. She smiled, she blushed and all of sudden a thought flashed on her brain making her still.

"Is it love?"

As soon as the thought crossed her brain her hand stopped on the middle and her eyes wide open.

Is it?

But before she can ponder much on that thoughts she felt a movement beside her and soon she was flipped and her back was on the bed and a husband with morning messy hairs and charming smile and eyes which still contain a little sleep was hangovering on her.

A sudden gasp realised her mouth at his sudden change of position and at her husband too. He was smiling down at her but his smile wasn't like of his any other smile. It was something eles which made her suspicious.

He then bring his hand to her face and remove a hair stand from her face and then looked at her eyes.

"Why did you stopped?" He asked in his morning hoarse voice. Making Meera bite her lips. She looked at her husband who look much more young,handsome and charming on his early morning bed look.

Her hand were ready to run on his hairs. Just mere thought of it made her blush hard.

She smiled hearing him, and blushed too. Here she was thinking he was sleeping!! Whereas he was silently experiencing his wife admiring him.

"What I stooped?" She know very well what he was referring too but then she planned to play innocent boldly and asked with a innocent expression.

Arjun made a confused face first but then smirk quickly became something naughty come to his mind just to remind his wife what she stooped.

"You didn't know? Hmmm...I'll tell you then" he said the first line seriously and then suddenly he said the last part seductively. Meera smile got a little disturbed by his sudden change of voice tone.

But before she can anything she felt Arjun's thumb of her blushing cheeks, she felt his chest touching her as he was giving her some of his weight.

Meera shivered at the contact and closed her eyes. Arjun again smrik when he saw her expression. He then run his thund on her cheeks in circular manner,then slowly brought them to her lower lips.

Meera bite her lower lips at the contact. Her heartbeat accelerated and cheeks turn more red when she felt him tugging her lips out.

This was the first time they were this close to each other, on bed. Meera can feel her bosom pressed his chest and she can feel that his toes were teasing her toes. She feel very much intimidated that her own hand went to his chest and stayed where his heart is.

He then lean down and touched her cheeks with her and rubbed his little stubbled cheeks on her soft one. This make Meera giggle a little and seeing her Arjun too laughed.

He then moved back still hangovering her. They both looked at her each other smiling and on that time Arjun only wish to have the same morning everyday. Seeing his smiling down at her Meera too promised to herself that she will do anything to keep the charming smile on.