chapter 47"damm.. i missed you."

After so long I sn writing Arjun's pov.

Lemme know how was it...

Enjoy❤

Arjun's POV

As soon as there flight take off I felt my soul sucking off from my body.

I felt like I was here but my soul went with my love, I know its only about 7 days but still this 7 days seems too long that I feel like going insane.

Once the jet was out of my sight, I turned around. I felt numb,I fell irritated,,I feel sad. With a void face I walk toward the car.

My driver was about to enter inside but I stopped him.

"I'll drive today. You go"

He nodded and went away, toward o have to go somewhere, I haven't in a long time. Today I'll be walking on the same road which I thought I won't be going anytime soon.

After 40 minute I was standing in front of the same house where my secrets are buried. Where my secret is sleeping in a deep sleep. I know once my secret will woke up, it will create a havoc outside. Our life will be messed up but I know it will be someday and it seems like the day is coming soon. My heart started to beat faster then usual. Sweat beads formed on my forehead.

With a sign I moved inside only to be greeted by a group of people looking somehow panicked.

I went to them and the head reported me about the situation.

"If you are saying truth then I want you to do everything in the world to bring him back."

I ordered. My voice as always void and face emotionless. But as soon as I turned toward the motionless body laying on the bed, my eyes somehow soften before getting hard again.

I clenched my jaw when I felt my heart getting soften. I Immediately turned to go. And then I left the place which still haunt me.

Arjun P.O.V ends.

Author's POV.

"Coom soon love"

This line, she said to her husband was really unplanned. It come automatically and she didn't regret saying this, infact she felt blessed when she saw his smile after hearing her. But what does the mean?

Why she called him love?

Is she in love with hik already?

Just mere thoughts made her heart beat fasten and her nervous. As she said that words she felt herself feeling good. She felt tinglish in her stomach making her shy. A lot of butterfly erupt on her stomach.

Oh god! What's happen to her?

But before she can ponder much she felt a hand on her shoulder, shaking her. She looked and saw it was siya. She was looking at get with a teasing expression.

"Oh god, don't tell me you started to miss my brother this soon"

Indeed she started to miss him but she will not agree with her otherwise she will not leave a single chance to tease her.

"Why will I? I was just thinking about my one of the patient" meera shrugged saying. Siya just shoot her head knowing she was lying.

"Ok, come let's go now" siya said and Meera noticed they were already entering inside the RAJVANSHI'S property.

She looked around and saw everything same from she come here for time. As like that time servants were running around, garden was growing, the huge havel was glowing and the evening light made it look enchanting.