chapter 64"Sweetheart even death can't apart us"

I am feeling damm emotionally only by thinking this gonna be the last chapter of my book before epilogue.

I still remember the day (6 June 2020) I started this book. That day I wasn't sure about coming this far, gaining this much love and attention from you all.

From 0 read to 205k+ reads.

The journey was awesome, just like a movie. With a full package of love, care, suspicion, thrill. I felt every damm Emotional while writing this book.

And with the concept I decided to deal with, and that too on my very first try was a great challenge for me. Which I think somewhere I succeed.

I can't be more happy by your all response on the book, by the way you all shower me with all your love was memorable and adorable..

I love you all guy's.
Thank you for coming this far with me.

Now enjoy ❤❤

And yeah, happy valentine day to you all ❤❤ belated.

Author's POV

6 Month later.

"Damm Arjun slow down the car"

Gaurav Said being really horrified about his life. Arjun was driving fast as he was too excited and somewhere angry to meet his wife, who was in Delhi from last 1 week due to her brother's. Wedding and today she landed in Bangalore just few hours ago.

She was at there house, when she informed him that she landed in Bangalore, because she know if she would inform him earlier then he will come to fetch her and then will ignore his work which she didn't want.

He was already missing his work too much for her.

Arjun royally ignored Gaurav horrified voice and speed up the car to reach there fast. In less then 5 minutes they were entering inside the his house.

He got out of the car throwing the keys on Gaurav to park the car properly he went to the door. Ringing the bell be waited for her To open which she did in less then minute.

As she opened the door she was engulf in a bear hug by her husband which buried his face in her neck inhaling her cologne. Meera smiled at her husband's act and rubbed her hand on his hairs.

"Now, that enough both of you. You know I am single right now, that why you both are showing your PDA in front of me"

Puja said coming from behind, showing her fake angry which they both laugh off.

"Dude, you literally planned to kill me no?"

Gaurav come inside yelling from behind while fixing his hairs when his eyes meet with Puja's.

Arjun and meera noticed that but they ignore then as they both were behaving differently from last few days exactly from Piyush's wedding.

Arjun holded her hand and dragged her to sofa, sitting there he made her sit beside him, he wanted her to sit on his lap but knowing her shy nature he know she won't be sitting his lap.