(chapter 26) sneak peek...

Suddenly the door open revealing his best friend. Arjun know nobody will dare to entre in his cabin without permission. He know its Gaurav.

His face was still buried in files,when he sat on the chair infront of him.
Gaurav heard his best friend's mood swings in office, he also knew the reason.
Nothing change Arjun didn't share it with him but can you help! He was his bestfriend he knew his friend better than anyone more than anyone.

"Hey man! I am here look!" He says sarcastically trying to joke but then stopped seeing the frown on his besti's face.
Arjun took deep breath to clam himself.

"What happene?" Gaurav asked knowing the reason somewhere but he wanted to share it with him
Losing a little, relaxing a little.

"Nothing " he said coldly. He knew well his bestfriend. He knew he can share his frustration,his feeling,his anger with him but somewhere he knew if he did, Gaurav may think something bad about Meera. And the last thing he want to have in his life was Gaurav disliking Meera.

Arjun stood up and from his chair and went toward his window wall where he can see the crowd in the city. Gaurav knew his friend how much passionate about Meera he was. How much crazy was he about her but he will not accept it until he found it himself.
Gaurav also stood up silently. He went near him and placed his hand on the shoulder.

There was silences between them but Gaurav can feel the tension,the frustrated his friend was going through.
He wanted him to feel relief. He wanted him to be relaxed but he can't.

He knew that his friend was in mistakes but he knew more. He didn't this mistakes willingly. He had to!

Gaurav Sighed and took a deep breath.

"Give her time Arjun. It's new for her" he said the simple sentence with hidden heavy meaning.

And for me??

Arjun didn't act like he heard but he did. Gaurav went out from his cabin he knew his friend needs time to proceed his mind.
As Gaurav was out he punches the wall with so much force that he hand started bleeding.
But did he care!
No!

He was feeling like a trash, trying and trying only.

Give her time.

Arjun think about his words. He clenched his teeth and fist in anger. He was so disturbed,stressed about his emotions he was feeling now.
Only the thoughts of her away from his cause pain in his heart.

Taking deep breath he decided what to do next.

"I'll do it."

It's only sneak peak of next chapter. The next chapter will lead some major in the story.
Something with Arjun, something to Meera!
Something with both of them!

Get excited ! Because I am..
After this chapter the story will take a turn you all are waiting for..

I will publish this chapter as you all complete the target. It not that far but still you all have to do it.
And also I am quite upset with you all. If you all like my story than please appreciate. Without it anyone may be discouraged and here I am just a new writer. AlsoI didn't ask much right?

Hope you all like it...

Vote

Comments

Share

Follow

Shristi 😘😘