chapter 32 "I am sorry "

Author's POV

"He is back".Meera stood frozen on her place as the realization hit her!
She wasn't ready to face him! She really wasn't.

After standing there for few minutes she step in with head low. She was continuously biting her lips and battling with her fingers.

As she entered in with her wild beating heart she was welcomed by the hard cologne reminding of her that he was back! Gulping her own saliva she lifted her head a little and looked around. She found no one. The living room was dead silent.

A frown appear on her forehead as she peaked back to see him car standing on the door. She again looked around. Putting her bag on the nearby sofa she went to kitchen for having a glass of water.

After she came she again looked around but found nothing. Biting her lips she made her way towards her room.
As she was crossing Arjun's office she saw the light of that room was on. Without thinking much she opened the door only to stood there frozen.

There was Arjun with the gril who tried to destroy her life. He was sitting on the sofa and she was also sitting there little close for her liking. But his main focus was his laptop while the gril was looking at him. He was saying something and he was totally focused on his laptop, unaware of the gaze he was getting by two womans.

Meera looked at Arjun and then at that girl, her heart pained looking at them. He wasn't doing anything wrong he was just working but the fact he was working with her breaks her heart.

Meera was first noticed by the girl.
"Meera you here?" The girl asked while making faces. She asked the question like it was her house not Meera's. Meera burn inside with a urge to pull her out of her house. But didn't anything other than nodding.

Hearing that's girls voice Arjun lifted his head to look at her only to his eyes turning cold. He immediately looked away but then he noticed how close the girl was sitting, he didn't like it a bit. He got up from his seat and went to sit on his leathery chair like a king.

As Meera looked him looking away with cold eyes, she felt something in her heart that caused her pain. But when he step away from her unknowingly it give relief to her heart.
Taking a sharp breath she mummerd a "sorry " and went to her room.

As she entered in her room her eyes filled with tears, she didn't know why but she waited to cry! She wanted to fight with him, and ask what he is doing with her! she wanted to snatch him to her and hide him. She wanted to throw the girl out of the house right now.

But she can't!

She don't know why but she really felt hurt when he turn his face away from her. She wanted to see him, apologise to him. She even collected some courage to do that but as soon as he turned him face away her the little courage she collected broke down.

She thowed herself on her bed and started crying hiding her face in pillow. She didn't know when she slept crying but she woke up when she heard her phone ringing.

She looked at her phone which was showing her it was a call from Dr. Mishra. He was her senior doctor. She picked the call and talked to him but the network was weak so she went out of her room. After talking him she was going to make some dinner for herself and him when someone held her wrist.

She looked back to find that girl. Meera jerk her hand away as her confession come to her mind.

That girl clenched her jaw and then folded her hand to her chest.

She indicated someone behind her, that person handed her some papers Which she forwarded toward Meera. Meera looked at the papers and then to her. Before she say anything that girl said.