Chapter 10: I hate wearing a crown

Hello there! I have returned after far too long. I have been way too busy, but now I have some time off I will try to put out as much of my ideas as I can. Enjoy!

Previously

Summary

Chapter 8: once Triton and Percy finish their training, Hermes finds them on the island, where they are with Apollo, because Hermes has a message to Triton from Poseidon and a message to Apollo from Artemis; Poseidon wants Triton and Percy to return to Atlantis and Artemis wants Apollo to tell her where Percy is (she's a little bit stubborn). Hermes also asks Apollo who Percy is and Apollo explains about Poseidon and Kronos and Gaia 'predicaments'. Triton goes back to Atlantis and Apollo brings Percy back to the Underworld, before he tries to make up another excuse to keep Artemis away.

Chapter 9: Hades and Persephone welcome Percy back in the Underworld. Hades asks some of the Fallen heroes (Odysseus, Theseus, Perseus and Atalanta) to teach Percy different fighting techniques with different weapons. Percy stays in the Underworld and he starts to see Hades and Persephone as his adoptive parents (Y'know since Poseidon called him a mistake). Percy stays in the Underworld (with occasional trips to his mother and sister and Atlantis) until he turns 10, when he goes to see Sally and Atalanta again with Triton and Hestia. (The next chapter begins after this when Triton and Percy go back to Atlantis). 

No one's POV

"Why are we here again?", Percy asked Triton. 

"Because Father wants you to meet some people", Triton said. 

"Who?"

"Patience, Percy. Father asked for formal attire, that includes your crown", Triton said. Percy groaned. "I know you hate meeting people who treat you as a prince, but that is what you are." 

"I know, but that doesn't mean I will stop complaining about it!" Percy responded. Triton shook his head and laughed. 

"Never change, Perce. Now get changed, our guests will arrive soon." 

*Timeskip*

"Where is Percy?" Poseidon asked Triton. 

"Well, he was going to change, but knowing Percy he has done a runner...." Triton answered. 

"You expected it and didn't check on him?" Amphitrite asked. 

"He's a just a kid. Plus, even if I wanted to find him, he has his ways to disappear." Triton responded. 

"My Lord, your guests have arrived", a guard told Poseidon. 

"Very well. Lieutenant, have the guards be on the lookout for Percy and let our guests in", Poseidon told the guard. 

"Yes my Lord", the lieutenant responded and signalled his guards to open the doors and as the three guests entered, the guards all left. 

"Orin, Mera, good to see you again!" Poseidon said. 

"It's a pleasure to be here, as always my Lord", Aquaman responded. 

"Who is your friend, if I may ask?" Amphitrite asked. 

"This is Tula, my Lady", Mera responded. "She is one of my most promising students in Poseidonis. She wished to see if the stories about the real Atlantis are true." Poseidon smiled.

"Everything you've heard about Atlantis is true", he said to Tula. "How about my son Triton gives you a tour of the palace? Then you can see it for yourself." Tula's eyes lit up. 

"I would like that my lord", she said. Poseidon nodded to Triton who stood up. 

"Follow me", Triton said. "We'll start with a view of the city." Once Triton and Tula had left the room, Aquaman turned to Poseidon.