Chapter 1: Helping my cousin

6.5 years later. Percy is now seven.

Third person P.O.V.

Percy looked around the forest. He was looking if any snares had gone off, but suddenly stepped in a snare that wasn't there before. Several Hunters stepped forward.

"Well, look what we got here. Mr. Child of the Prophecy. How are you doing?" One asked. 

"You know damn well how I'm doing Phoebe. Now let me down before I get angry. You remember what happened last time, don't you?" Percy replied. Phoebe snarls remembering him 'accidentally' burning her bow. 

"No, I think we'll let you stay there." She retorts. Percy smiled evilly and erupts in flames. He appeared right in front of Phoebe and glares at her. 

"If you don't want me to turn you in a bug, I suggest you stop." Percy said. 

"As if you can do that." Another Hunter said. Percy grinned and muttered something under his breath turning her into a spider. He grins even more, since the girl was a daughter of Athena. 

"Turn Laura back NOW!" Phoebe shouted. 

"Girls, what is going on here?" 

"Milady, Perseus turned Laura into a spider without a reason." Phoebe said. 

"PERSEUS JACKSON, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Artemis shouted causing some Hunters to grin. "You know, I don't even want to know. You'll stay in your tent for a month." 

Percy's hands caught fire startling everyone. 

"Fine" He said, his voice dripping with venom and erupts into flames. 

In Percy's tent

Percy's P.O.V. 

I stepped into my tent close to crying. It had been like this since I remember. Most Hunters insulting and hurting me and then lying to Artemis when I did something back. I have had enough. I started packing my bottomless bag with everything spare clothes, ambrosia and nectar. I heard somebody enter my tent.

"Percy, Percy, I heard what happened is it-what are you doing?" She asked me. 

"I'm leaving. I don't want to be here anymore, Larissa. You and Zoë are the only ones who have been nothing but kind to me and I'm grateful for that, but I can't stand this anymore." I answered. She stepped forward and hugged me. I cried onto her shoulder for several minutes. After another few minutes I stepped back and closed my bag. 

"I'm not coming back. Tell them won't miss them except for you and Zoë and that they deserve the Fields of Punishment for what they've done to me."  I said. 

"They did more to you than you said, didn't they?" She asked me. I only looked at her sadly. 

"Can you distract the others while I take my tent down?" I asked her. 

"Percy-" 

"They beat me. Every time I told Artemis she wouldn't believe me and ask them and they'd lie. After each time I went to her it became worse. They once tried kill me, but Zoë came there and stopped them. She told Artemis, but Artemis wouldn't believe her. Do you now understand why I want to leave?" I said. She looked at me sadly and nodded. 

"I'll distract them for you." I smiled back sadly. 

"I'll be alright. I'll go away from here and when I'm far enough I'll ask Apollo to bring me to Hestia for my training." I said. She hugged me for a last time. 

"Don't die, or I'll personally come to the Underworld to revive you and then kill you myself." 

I smiled at her before she walked out. I waited for a few minutes until I heard shouting and decided that was my que. I grabbed my bag and ran outside. I pressed a button on my tent and watched it fold up, before putting it in my bag. I quickly looked around for one last time before I ran to the outskirts of the camp. There was one girl left and she noticed me.