Chapter 14: Hogwarts? What's that? A pig's disease?

Hello there! I have a question which I will ask at the end. Enjoy!

Previously 

"Well, Perseus. Who's it gonna be?" Marius asked. Percy looked at the centurions of each cohort and locked eyes with Julius.

"The Fourth", Percy said.

"THE FOURTH!" Marius repeated. Cheers erupted from the Fourth and sighs from the other cohorts. Julius smiled and nodded at Percy.

"Make him a legionary!" someone shouted. Marius turned to Percy with a look on his face saying 'I told you so'.

"Legionary! Legionary! Legionary!" more and more started chanting.

"Very well. Perseus Jackson, son of Neptune, Legionary of the Fourth cohort!" Marius said. 

*timeskip*

Percy's POV

"Okay everybody, listen up. As usual we're on the offence together with the Third and the Fifth. We will lead, the Third and the Fifth will follow behind. Any questions?" Julius said. "No? Good. Have a nice war game. Percy is need to speak to you." 

"What is it centurion?" Percy asked. 

"You can sit this one out if you want. You're just here", Julius said. 

"I want to help", Percy said. He looked over at the fort. "What comes out of those cannons?"

"Water", Julius said. Slowly the realisation dawned on his face and he started grinning ear to ear. "Claudia, come here! I have an idea."

*timeskip*

As the war games were about to begin Percy and Claudia stood in the woods ready for the starting signal.

"As long as you can get me close enough, I can get the gates open", Percy said. 

"Let the war games begin!"

"Follow me", Claudia said. As the two ran through the trees, the fort came into view. "Now we just have to wait until they turn the water on." 

"Ready cannons! Fire!" 

"It's now or never", Claudia said. Percy took a deep breath and, as the first drops of water came out of the cannons, he used his powers to stop the water. 

"Why aren't the cannons working? Increase the pressure!" came from inside the fort. Once they realised what was happening it was already too late. The water pipes burst under the pressure and the entire front of the fort was blown into bits. 

"Hold formation! Advance!" 

"Wanna do some more damage?" Percy asked. Claudia nodded. "Cover me." The two of them ran in front of the cohorts covered by Claudia's shield and Percy used the water to create an ice wall. 

"Third, Fifth, cover our flanks!" Marius shouted. As the cohorts went inside the fort Percy made the ice wall move forward to give the cohorts cover. 

As the three cohorts came closer to the center they were greeted by the First and Second cohorts. "Third, Fifth, Tortoise formation! Fourth, Wedge formation!" Marius was at the head of the wedge formation, right behind Percy. "On my mark, break the wall into pieces and throw it at them. We'll distract them, you get their banner." 

"Understood", Percy said. Percy saw the two defending cohorts getting more and more nervous. 

"Hold! Hold! Now!" Percy shattered the wall and as the pieces came down the First and Second cohorts went into chaos. "Charge!" Percy drew his sword and dropped behind the first line of attack. The centurions of the First and Second frantically tried to keep their cohorts together, but they were smashed away by the charge of the Fourth. While the cohorts were fighting, Percy and Claudia slipped past the lines and headed straight for the banner. Just as they thought they had a clear run, more legionaries appeared.