Chapter 18: Slytherin, Slytherout

Hello there! I have nothing to say. Enjoy!

Previously 

"Why did you show me this?" Percy asked. Hecate sighed.

"As you know, we gods make mistakes. Many mistakes", she said. "A long time ago some wizards managed to kill a demigod. I and my daughter Circe were held responsible by Zeus and the other Olympians and they punished us by turning us into Mortals without any memory forced to live a full life. Only once our Mortal bodies died, would our punishment be over. I went by the name of Kendra Dumbledore-"

"Wait, are you..."

"Albus's mother? Yes. It is a very long story. Anyway, Circe went by the name of Merope Gaunt. She fell in love with a Muggle, Tom Riddle, and had a child with the same name. That child would later become Voldemort", Hecate said. Percy was quiet for a while.

"But what does that have to do with me?" he asked. 

"For now, this is all you have to know", Hecate said. "Once you are ready, I will tell you more."

And with that Hecate disappeared and the dream ended. 

*timeskip*

Percy's POV

When Percy woke up the next morning he was even more confused about the wizards than he was before. He knew Voldemort was bad and that he was killed by that Harry Potter kid. But what did Voldemort have to do with Percy? Was Voldemort coming back and would Percy have to do something to stop him? And why did Hecate tell him so much about Voldemort yet so little? Percy decided to let it rest. If it was important Hecate would tell him. What's the worst she could tell him? That Voldemort was somehow family? (And that is what we call foreshadowing). Once Percy had gotten dressed he went to the Great Hall. It was so early only a handful of students were there. 

"You are up very early Mr. Jackson", Professor Snape said. 

"Yes Professor, I sleep lightly", Percy responded. 

"Hmm, alright then. Here is your schedule. Don't be late", Snape said before he walked off. Percy looked at the piece of paper.

Potions  - 9:00 - 10:30

Transfiguration - 10:30 - 12:00

Lunch - 12:00 - 13:00

Defensie Against the Dark Arts - 13:00 - 14:30

Flying Lessons - 14:30 - 16:00

"Percy! Come sit with us", Percy heard. It were Fred and George and someone else. Percy walked over to the Gryffindor table. 

"What's your name?" Percy asked him. 

"Lee Jordan", he said. 

"Percy Jackson. Well, why are you three so early?" Percy asked them. 

"We want to look around before the lessons start. Wanna join us?" George said. 

"Sure. It's not like I have anything else to do", Percy said. "But first, food."

*timeskip*

After the four of them had explored the castle for a while it was time for their Potions lesson. 

"I can't believe it. Of all classes we have to begin with Potions", Fred said. 

"Why is that so bad?" Percy asked. 

"Snape hates Gryffindors. He will probably devour us the moment he has the chance", George said. 

"We'll see", Percy said as they entered the classroom. Miles, Adrian and Thomas were already there and so were a few Gryffindors.