Prologue part 1

In a small house on the coast of England there was a woman with long, brown hair and sparkling blue eyes sitting with her child in her arms. The sea-green-eyed boy was only five months old, but was already being hunted. His mother was talking to his father. 

"Sally, it's too dangerous for you two to stay here. The prophecy-". 

"I know the prophecy Poseidon," Sally cut him off, "but I'm done running away." 

"But you will die, and I don't want that!" Poseidon exclaimed frustrated. Why did she have to be so stubborn? 

"You know full well that if Percy dies neither of us could go on with our lives. Mine would be full of grief, but short. But yours is eternal. The Council and your family would notice your sadness and if asked you would have to reveal that you broke your oath. Your brother would be furious!" Sally said. 

"I'm sure that my brother hasn't held his oath either, Sally. He's been like that for thousands of years, cheating on Hera!" Poseidon said. 

"And so have you." Sally muttered. Poseidon looked at her, shocked at her boldness, calling one of the most powerful Greek gods a cheater, which was technically true. 

"If you must, then take Percy with you and find him a place to stay. But don't, I repeat don't, bring him to an orphanage. I know how those places are and they're awful for my kind." Sally said sadly. 

"Where do you want me to take him? I can't just drop him off at one of the Camps or at Hogwarts!" Poseidon said frustrated. 

"I could help you brother." A new voice said. 

"Hestia," Poseidon said while a woman stepped out of the flames of the hearth "how did you know I was here?" 

"Brother, you know I am connected to all hearths. When I heard your and Hera's names I listened to your conversation. And since you're in need of help, I'll help you hide your son." Hestia replied.

"Where do you want to take him? Nobody in the mortal world will want him and the Wizarding World and our world are too dangerous for him." Poseidon said sadly. 

"Easy. I'll hide him in plain sight of Zeus. His own daughter Artemis." Hestia replied. 

"ARTEMIS? That's your plan? Have you forgotten that she hates all men?" Poseidon said shocked. 

"Brother, you forget that one of her domains is Childbirth. Besides, she won't be able to resist an offer to make him the only good male in the world. Every time I've visited her she complains how bad men are. She would be happy if she heard a mortal call you a cheater. You know Sally, if you were a maiden and younger I'm sure my niece would've gladly taken you in." Hestia replied. 

"Thank you, Lady Hestia." 

"None of that Lady-stuff Sally. You're one of the few mortals to leave a god so shocked he could hardly say anything anymore." Hestia said before continuing "I think if I take your son there and explain your...situation Artemis wouldn't come after you for having another affair brother." 

Poseidon stood their with open mouth looking at the two women who both called him a cheater, before he composed himself. 

"Yes, that would indeed be best. Also, brother can't know." Poseidon said. 

"Correct, but even if our youngest brother gets to know, he can't complain." Hestia said.

"Why?" Sally asked curiously.

"Why do you think? I'm surprised it took him so long. Usually he doesn't even last a decade." Hestia said. 

"HE BROKE HIS OATH? HE SHOULD BE-"