Chapter 5: Meeting my brother

Previously

"A boy and a girl. The boy is in America and the girl in New Zealand." Poseidon replied.

"New Sealand? You mean you had a second child with Sally?" Hestia asked angrily. Poseidon nodded numbly.

"You do know that that is probably an even greater insult than having the child with another woman." Hestia said.

"Percy can't kno-"

"TO HELL WITH THAT! PERCY HAS THE RIGHT TO MEET HIS SISTER AND SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO MEET PERCY!" Hestia yelled. "And if you won't let them, I will."

"Call them back in. I'm going to find Amphitrite." Hestia said. After she flashed out Hades, Apollo and Percy came back in.

"You know what, I'm not even gonna ask what happened here." Apollo said after looking around.

"That is a good idea nephew." Hades said. "And it looks like Poseidon is going to say something important."

Poseidon sighed. "Percy. There is something I need to tell you..." 

"What is it, father?" Percy asked. Poseidon looked down. 

"You have a half-brother in America and a sister in New Sealand." 

"Don't you mean half-sister, brother?" Hades asked. 

"No. A full-blooded sister." Percy perked up and nearly started jumping. 

"Can I meet her? I wanna meet her! Can I go now?" 

"Calm down, cuz. You're gonna have a hart attack." Apollo said. 

"Brother, do you have any idea how angry Zeus is going to be?" Hades asked his brother. 

"He has two kids from the same mother aswell!" Poseidon argued. 

"Had. The eldest has been turned into a tree. Remember?" 

"He probably already has another ten kids by now, so it doesn't matter." 

"But it will to him! Three of your children that are around the same age are a huge threat to him. And two of them have magical potential and are legacies of multiple gods and goddesses, making them an even bigger threat. Have you forgotten what your descendants are capable of?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"For goodness sake Uncle! The descendants of Periclymenus can, even now after more than two thousand years, still shapeshift. Remember how powerful Theseus and Bellerophon were? Percy and his sister will be more powerful than them. Maybe even the most powerful demigods to ever live! And you're saying my father won't feel threatened? The only reason he isn't like Kronos is because there hasn't been a Prophecy. The moment he hear of a prophecy he will kill all threats to his rule until he is overthrown. Exactly like Ouranos and Kronos before." Apollo interrupted. 

After a moment of silence Percy spoke up.

"Well, can I meet my sister or not?" Poseidon sighed. 

"Well Percy, I think it's best if you do-" 

"Do go there right away." A different voice said. "Isn't that right, brother?" Hestia asked glaring at Poseidon. 

"Yes, a very good idea." Poseidon responded quickly. 

"Well, while we go to Percy's mom, you can have a nice chat with Amphitrite, OK?" 

"Yes sister." 

"Good. Let's go Percy." 

Apollo, Hades and Hestia and Percy flashed out. Then there was another flash an Amphitrite reappeared.