Chapter 17: A talking hat? I've seen weirder things...

Hello there! It's the 18th of August and you know what that means? Percy's birthday! Hooray! Happy birthday Seaweed Brain!

Enjoy!

Previously 

"You alright?" Percy asked as he put his head around the corner.

"I'm fine", the girl said. She had white-gold hair and moon-bright skin.

"Veela", Percy heard in his head. "Be very careful."

"Let me help you up", Percy said. Percy stuck his hand out and helped the girl up.

"Thanks", she said. "I'm Andromeda. Andromeda Rosier."

"Percy Jackson. You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, I just got a bit surprised by the train moving. I was looking for my friends but I can't find them."

"They might be in a different part of the train. Why don't you come sit with us? We have enough space", Percy said.

"Sure!"

Percy's POV

As Percy and Andromeda entered the compartment Fred and George looked up. 

"We've got a guest", Percy said, but they didn't seem to have interest in him. 

"I'm Fred"

"I'm George"

"We're brothers", they said in unison. 

"I could tell. I'm Andromeda Rosier", Andromeda said and Fred and George started bombarding her with questions. 

"This is gonna be a long trip", Percy sighed. 

*timeskip*

"Well, it's been lovely talking to you, but I have to find my friends", Andromeda said. As she left she looked at Percy who gave her an apologetic look. 

"Why were you two almost drooling over her?" Percy asked once Andromeda had left. 

"Are you kidding? She's a Veela!" Fred said. 

"Okay", Percy said. "What's a Veela?"

"They're the most beautiful being to ever exist", George said. 

"She didn't look that special to me", Percy said honestly. 

"Are you ill?"

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you", Percy said. "Although you two might need to drink some water. You wouldn't want to get dehydrated from all that drooling."

"Very funny", George said sarcastically. 

"I thought that was pretty funny", Fred said. "Anyway, Percy, in which House do you think you will be placed?" 

"I dunno. I know about the four different Houses, but I don't know any differences", Percy said. 

"Very basic? Gryffindor is for the brave, Ravenclaw for the smart, Hufflepuff for the kind and Slytherin for the cunning", George explained. 

"No idea. Gryffindor maybe?" Percy said. 

"As long as it isn't Slytherin", Fred joked. 

"Why is that?"

"Most of You-Know-Who's supporters were from Slytherin", Fred said. 

"You-Know-Who was that evil guy, right?"

"Yeah. I'm sure you'll get a more detailed explanation about him sometime", George said. 

*timeskip*