Chapter 4: Leaving the Underworld (for now)

Previously

They reappeared twenty meters from Cerberus. Apollo was nervous.

"Isn't he supposed to sniff out the living from the dead? Won't he attack us?"

"Not me. I'm his master. Not you because I hereby give Apollo permission to enter my domain. And for Percy...well just watch. Go ahead, Percy." Hades said. Percy smiled, took something out of his pocket and walked up to Cerberus. Cerberus first growled until he saw it was Percy and then got exited. He barked happily and ran at Percy. He pounced onto Percy and all three heads licked him.

"Gah, I know you missed me boy, but-ugh-maybe a bit less enthusiastic?" Percy said. Cerberus got off Percy, but before he could do anything Percy took out three red rubber balls.

"Get 'em, Cerb!" He said after throwing the balls away. Cerberus barked happily and ran after one. Apollo couldn't believe his eyes.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Apollo said.

"I know. I am pretty awesome." Percy said. "C'mon, let's get back to the palace."

The three walked through the gates and headed to the palace to spend the rest of the day. 

The next day

Third person P.O.V.

The next day Percy was ready to leave. Last night he gave Apollo permission to tell Artemis Percy was in the Underworld in the morning. Afterwards he had packed all his belongings. Percy took his bag and looked around the room one last time. He decided to have a last swim in his pool. He jumped into the pool with his clothes still on. After fifteen minutes he got hungry and decided  to go down for breakfast. He picked up his bag again and went down. 

Breakfast was silent. Hades and Persephone were sad to see Percy leave. 

"You know I'm coming back here, right?" Percy said. 

"What do you mean?" Hades asked. 

"You said I would train with the greatest Heroes of all time, right? I just want to take a break. Travel around, visit my dad, visit my mom, roam around, that stuff." Percy said. Hades looked thoughtful for a moment. 

"I will contact your father to tell him that you will come to him. I don't think Amphirite and Triton will like you." 

"I will do that brother. It's been a long time since I have been to Atlantis." Someone said. Percy jumped up in excitement. 

"Auntie Hestia" he said happily before running towards her and hugging her. 

"Hello Percy. I heard about your training from Apollo. Did you really make the tunnel collapse of Hades?" She asked. Percy just smirked at Hades. He just grumbled. 

"Make sure nobody gets to know that I was beaten by a seven-year-old." Percy's smirk widened. 

"You should've told Apollo that." He said. Hades paled. 

"He will have told everyone by now!" Hades said. 

"Relax brother. I already made him promise not to tell anyone." Hestia said and Hades relaxed slightly. Suddenly Hades tensed up again. 

"Percy, do you have everything?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Why?" Percy said. 

"Artemis is asking for permission to enter my domain..." Hades trailed off. "I have something's to give you and then you must go." Percy nodded in response. Hades's eyes lit up.